The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the NFC...remember that One-T. I actually think that they are the clear favorites to come out of the NFC. The 'Skins have choking McNabb at the helm...

Good point, easy street!

well cant freaking get a td, sacked, and no body open on routes. Had to settle for 3 points

It bothers me I overpay for the NFL package and cant get the preseason games, wtf. Makes me want to blow **** up again.

Cowboys this year for the first ever home superbowl win. Man that would be sweet.

man the season cant start soon enough!

I am ready for college football on Saturday then NFL on Sunday. Im a bigger college football fan than NFL though.

I am ready for college football on Saturday then NFL on Sunday. Im a bigger college football fan than NFL though.

Yeah, I like College more too.

It's so much like high school ball to me.

It's Packer Time! On DVR. Beware the BEAST.

Kevin

It's Packer Time! On DVR. Beware the BEAST.

Kevin

Your (my?) packers are playing (my?) browns...
Your offense looks SICK.

I was trying to watch the Miami / Tampa game but it was brutal. I hate the stupid baseball infield crap. And Ive been meaning to come in here and complain about Dallas offense and Romos happy feet. They looked terrible against the Raiders. Just terrible.

I was trying to watch the Miami / Tampa game but it was brutal. I hate the stupid baseball infield crap. And Ive been meaning to come in here and complain about Dallas offense and Romos happy feet. They looked terrible against the Raiders. Just terrible.

ya he would not plant his feet for nothing! Then add the red zone woes again and it turns into another field goal fest.

he will be fine for the regular season, but I think you are seeing his flaws a little more now. You shouuld take him in FF this year for sure.

he will be fine for the regular season, but I think you are seeing his flaws a little more now. You shouuld take him in FF this year for sure.

Yeah Im sure he will be fine too but its pretty bad when a "gun slinger" cant sling it against the Raiders in the preseason. I try not to take the Cowboys for my FF team unless its the best pick left.

Just like us. No players from fav teams. Pick with your head not your heart. Maybe that is why we do well. hehe

Exactly. Have to pick smart. Green Bay looks to be really really good this year.

You should look into the THP FF league Kevin.

I've never been a FF guy JB. I have just enough energy to really get into the Packers game each week. I'd never keep track of it all.

Exactly. Have to pick smart. Green Bay looks to be really really good this year.

Barring any disasters, they are going to score a lot of points. They can't stop the Browns tonight, though, but half their LB's aren't playing. They signed a guy off a GB semi-pro team just to have enough for the game.

Kevin

I've never been a FF guy JB. I have just enough energy to really get into the Packers game each week. I'd never keep track of it all.

Barring any disasters, they are going to score a lot of points. They can't stop the Browns tonight, though, but half their LB's aren't playing. They signed a guy off a GB semi-pro team just to have enough for the game.

Kevin

You know what I have to say here, its the preseason.

Oh and Dallas o-line is starting to concern me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back