The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with the huge, in your face ad at the top? Is this supposed to be that large and in charge?

Whats up with the huge, in your face ad at the top? Is this supposed to be that large and in charge?

I saw that today as well. I used Adblock to block a couple of the ads so that the page looked right again.

Heading out to the nice range over at White Clay Creek here soon. Just need to drop the kids off.:alien:

Hahaha, awesome man. Get your i20 on!

Its being worked on and no its not supposed to be that way. I blame the Easter Bunny.

The ads surprised me too, I sent JB a PM making sure it wasn't just me, apparently it isn't.

Its being worked on and no its not supposed to be that way. I blame the Easter Bunny.

I've got a call into Kenny effin Powers the MFCEO.

As coolbreeze said the ads are not supposed to be like that and the awesome tech team is working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and in your face ads we will get that fixed as soon as possible.

As coolbreeze said the ads are not supposed to be like that and the awesome tech team is working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and in your face ads we will get that fixed as soon as possible.

No worries just wanted to make sure I wasn't being flash mobbed by ads in attempt to make me give up valuable secrets. Or something.

Ah but its already 52*, well on its way to 60's

I don't think so man....the wind is going to keep it in the upper 50's with it feeling much cooler. I'm heading to the range and a par 3 course soon and it's chilly out in the open. Enjoy White Clay man....great range

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I don't think so man....the wind is going to keep it in the upper 50's with it feeling much cooler. I'm heading to the range and a par 3 course soon and it's chilly out in the open. Enjoy White Clay man....great range

Thanks dude. You too. Wind is a bit much but gotta go today or I can't go.

There are 4 banners at once at the top of my THP screen, check that 5 banners.

The banners are gone! woot-w00t.

Fixed, cause we love ya.

The USPS package tracking sucks! They never update their sh*t!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It's not worth getting. Never is.

The MaxFli U Series commercial.....about as genuine as reading from a cue card

Golf courses that don't let singles make tee times online. Hey, local golf course, I'd like to willingly give you my money to play tomorrow morning before the Masters, but I don't want to play your course if I can't make the tee time online. Call me antisocial for not wanting to call the course, but it makes no sense to me to not offer that as an option online. Maybe that's a small reason why some courses are struggling.

The USPS package tracking sucks! They never update their sh*t!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Too much work for the government lol

It's not worth getting. Never is.

I would strongly disagree. Its always good to get just for the proof of delivery. I have seen a ton of creeps take advantage of people simply because they didn't have proof of delivery. I will always pay the litle extra just for that reason

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

First tee. Guy dressed like tour pro WHIFFS his drive from the TIPS.

Eighteen tee. Group behind us hits my buddy's ball from the FW. We were like...WTH?

SIX HOURS FIFTEEN MINUTES to finish 18.

Today was not golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back