The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i grabbed a XYIENCE when I got gas right after lunch today. Just finished it and instantly feel like I could sleep. WTfrenchToast?

What flavor?

Guava Mango or something. The can is dumpster bound already.

That flavor's not too bad. I had one of those this morning come to think of it.

Statements that bypass ignorance completely and dive DEEP into straight up stupidity.

Statements that bypass ignorance completely and dive DEEP into straight up stupidity.

Like "I can't wait until Notre Dame beats Alabama in the national championship game"?

No way....that's completely retarded. Lol

My rant is that the national championship game is so far away that I still have to listen to people with no reasoning say how Notre Dame has a chance. And I have to just listen to it...

No way....that's completely retarded. Lol

You'd be doing 50 pushups in my class. I despise the use of that word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rant is that the national championship game is so far away that I still have to listen to people with no reasoning say how Notre Dame has a chance. And I have to just listen to it...
I'm gonna lolz all up in your face if they manage the upset hahaha.

Did you know that congress found time in their busy schedule of trying to fix the fiscal cliff we're headed towards to ban the use of the word lunatic... Interesting fact. Glad they're working hard for all the right reasons.

That's better than a headbutt, I'll do the push-ups.....I would have been doing them anyway, but now I'm doing them for you. :beat-up:

I feel like death warmed over. And I spent my entire day off running around town and doing errands, in and out of the cold. My nose is beet red, sore and will not stop running. Pretty epic cold I have going on here.

I feel like death warmed over. And I spent my entire day off running around town and doing errands, in and out of the cold. My nose is beet red, sore and will not stop running. Pretty epic cold I have going on here.

Tylenol Sinus- Severe Congestion is like a miracle drug for me when I get like that.

Tylenol Sinus- Severe Congestion is like a miracle drug for me when I get like that.

I've been rotating between Alka Seltzer cold and flu for the body aches and sore throat, and have been taking some Tylenol Congestion or something like that for the stuffiness and pressure. I haven't had a cold this bad in a few years.

I've been rotating between Alka Seltzer cold and flu for the body aches and sore throat, and have been taking some Tylenol Congestion or something like that for the stuffiness and pressure. I haven't had a cold this bad in a few years.

How you get to feeling better soon man. The cold is no fun. That's four sure.

I don't know why, but after reading this, I have the Three 6 Mafia classic "Sippin' on Some Sizzurp" stuck in my head. lol Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I don't know why, but after reading this, I have the Three 6 Mafia classic "Sippin' on Some Sizzurp" stuck in my head. lol Hope you get to feeling better soon.

I have handed out too much rep in the past 24 hours, but if I had it to spare, you would receive some for the early 2000's Three 6 Mafia reference. And thanks.

I have handed out too much rep in the past 24 hours, but if I had it to spare, you would receive some for the early 2000's Three 6 Mafia reference. And thanks.

Your not the biggest fan of their latest works I take it?

I feel lost lately. I feel the darkness coming

I wouldn't know it if I heard it.

I wouldn't either. After they made a song about their rims not discontinuing their forward motion even after coming to a proper halt at a stop sign I stopped my three-six listening.

I wouldn't either. After they made a song about their rims not discontinuing their forward motion even after coming to a proper halt at a stop sign I stopped my three-six listening.

Late Night Tip is one of the greatest songs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back