The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What wrong with count chunkula'?

I dont want to turn this into a debate, but its amazing how poorly run the USPS is. We need to turn that thing over to the private sector and clean house.

I would think just getting their operations out of Congress' hands would make a huge difference. Can you imagine the price hike on shipping if it went private?

I'm now worried about the Chunkster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't spend much time on THP today, and it seemed like a good day.

Working Saturday's! Third one in a row and this old body just needs more than one day to recover after a week of carrying steel and painting all day. Plus, having to be here by 4:30 am.

I'm at my daughter Dance rehearsal for her Christmas pageant. After working this morning. Dancers are a different breed. The kids are great, the older dancers are very eccentric

I feel lost lately. I feel the darkness coming

Chunk, dude. After you say something like that it makes us worry a bit when you Chunkyrespond to what's going on.

Hour you figure it out quick.

This is pretty rant worthy. Me with my face over a boiling pot of snot water. I feel like death warmed over in a cheap 7-Eleven microwave. I hate everything.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355027379.127363.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

having a flareup of my diverticulosis. been on liquids for a couple days now. Glad it's happened when it did considering I'm leaving for California on monday and I have a chance to get it cleared up before I go, but I hate this so much.

get better guys!

I can not stand two faced people. You know the ones that pat you on the back then run off and talk sh!t. But don't get the sh$t right. I'd rather you kick me in the ding ding and tell me to have a nice day. Or if you truly don't like me, don't come around me. Why come around? This I don't understand. You don't like my company but yet you hang out and act like my buddy. Just go, go back to your home.

I can't argue with that. I had a similar rant a few days ago.

There is quite a bit of that going on around here these days Freddie. It's jealousy and bitterness. It will fade away in time. Sucks that you guys are going through this.

It just gets old! Life is too short and I have too many good people I would rather spend time with then worry about being stabbed in the back. Time to purge

I agree with you 100% Freddie. Life is too short to not enjoy it. Hatred breeds hatred and thats all these people are about. Dont let them bring you down man. Youre a good dude and there are plenty of people that would love to hang with you.

All of a sudden I've started sneezing and the throat is getting itchy. Fantastic.

Not enough Guinness! I am feeling great

Everything but Guinness last night lol

AAuugh...white stuff all over the ground today but beautiful! It's all good, more shoulder rest and will be gone within 48hrs...love Colorado!

All of a sudden I've started sneezing and the throat is getting itchy. Fantastic.

Getting over that exact bug. Heads up, tomorrow will suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back