The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! How horrible!

OMG! How horrible!

Kansas weather:

Not sure if that makes Kansas the winner . . . or the loser! I'm going with loser.

At least thats consistent, we are up and down so muxh its crazy

Its only Tuesday....

F-in weather talk. Its almost worse then the cast vs. forged debate sometimes. Maybe I am just a stubborn old man :confused2:

Why did I order the all you can eat shrimp after 1/2 dozen blue points and seafood chowdaw

Why did I order the all you can eat shrimp after 1/2 dozen blue points and seafood chowdaw

Because you're an animal. Literally, a Panda animal.

Expense account? I do it occasionally myself.

I haven't been sick in a very long time. I'm glad my body decided to be weak during finals. So lame.

yes those little guys had no shot

not any more, panda full

yes sir, patron and good food

sorry Face, feel better

I want to eat on the Panda account when you get up to Boston next year. Make it happen.

Just had to give up my ACC championship game tickets. Being an adult is so uncool sometimes.

Just had to give up my ACC championship game tickets. Being an adult is so uncool sometimes.

Adult or child, that sucks no matter how you look at it. Feeling unwell one of the causes?

Adult or child, that sucks no matter how you look at it. Feeling unwell one of the causes?

No man I wouldn't let feeling unwell make me miss that. My daughters mom had something "come up" so I have my daughter all weekend which is totally cool. If I were to miss that game for anything my daughter is a pretty solid reason. This could have been an HHJJ as well I guess.

No man I wouldn't let feeling unwell make me miss that. My daughters mom had something "come up" so I have my daughter all weekend which is totally cool. If I were to miss that game for anything my daughter is a pretty solid reason. This could have been an HHJJ as well I guess.

Sucks, but you're doing the right thing by far. Unless she also likes football. Then you're doing her a disservice.

Go give her a fun weekend and it'll be better than any game.

Sucks, but you're doing the right thing by far. Unless she also likes football. Then you're doing her a disservice.

Go give her a fun weekend and it'll be better than any game.

She only likes football when Tony Romo is playing...Duh!

OMG! How horrible!
OMG! How horrible!
Kansas weather:

Not sure if that makes Kansas the winner . . . or the loser! I'm going with loser. I'm just waiting for Canada to chime in!

You rang sir? Projected high for this upcoming Saturday is -25 degrees Celsius. Awesome day to finish the Christmas shopping, since most sane people will be staying inside due to the weather.

It's mid 70s all week and Sunny.

This isnt a rant.

War Eagle is my rant.

dcbrad is my rant

The Official Rant of the Day

I didnt realize this was the "The word Rant really means Happy Happy Joy Joy today" Thread

I'm just unhappy you're down there running around in your undies all day and I'm up here with my winter coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back