The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxing Day attempt at shopping.... Home Depot was pretty much empty, Target was busy but not unmanageable, the mall however was stupid.... didn't even make it through the mall to get to the golf store :(

Boxing Day attempt at shopping.... Home Depot was pretty much empty, Target was busy but not unmanageable, the mall however was stupid.... didn't even make it through the mall to get to the golf store :(

What is boxing day?

It's a Canadian thing. I compare it a lot like Black Friday in the US, where the stores offer crazy sales.

So it doesn't have anything to do with boxing?

Boxing Day is the day after Christmas. We didn't have Black Friday where I am until last year.

Boxing Day is usually when all the sales are, but this year the sales are terrible (since they are all the same pricing as two weeks ago).

So it doesn't have anything to do with boxing?

It would be better if it was a day you just get to punch other shoppers in the face.

since when does DEQ have a $19 processing fee...

Huh, it makes more sense the black Friday. Thanks for the information.

What is boxing day?

Boxing Day is the day after Christmas, where the servants/workers would receive gifts from their employer for thanks of their work during the year. It's become a shopping day, as others have mentioned. I didn't know much about it until I met my wife, who is from England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

It's a Canadian thing. I compare it a lot like Black Friday in the US, where the stores offer crazy sales.

Except the banks are closed making it more of a national holiday and poo pooing on me

Which I just found out the hard way when a check for $525K didnt show up today cause the banks are closed in Canada

This really sucks! I have been taking my lessons with an instructor at a local Golf Galaxy and I just found out today that he left. Man, now I gotta find a new one and start all over again.

This really sucks! I have been taking my lessons with an instructor at a local Golf Galaxy and I just found out today that he left. Man, now I gotta find a new one and start all over again.

Solid Rant. Big Time.

Did he go somewhere locally you can follow him to?

That is rough man. I feel for you for sure. You start to make progress with someone who you like then he leaves. Hopefully you can figure out where he went.

Nike Fuel band error 52-11
Cannot get it to work. Stupid

we also have Boxing day over here in New Zealand, its a public holiday except for all the big shops, they are open and have the big sales. I would say more is spent on boxing day then in the week leading up to Christmas. All the shops are crazy full with people looking for bargain and spending their Christmas money. We did some yesterday and spend hours in town looking.

My brother is home from Virginia as he is in the navy there. I've spent two days with him to be nice and drive him around since he doesn't have a car. Well he is really annoying and talks so much crap. Glad he his home but wow he needs to hurry and get back before I go crazy.

Pressure washer engine no worky

Tappin away

Curse you time warner and all that you do and stand for. The employees Ive dealt with are total idiots and now Im calling them out for their lies. I will NEVER sign up for anything Time Warner related in this lifetime of the next

Curse you time warner and all that you do and stand for. The employees Ive dealt with are total idiots and now Im calling them out for their lies. I will NEVER sign up for anything Time Warner related in this lifetime of the next

It is the worst. No other cable options where I live, so I am stuck with it.

It is the worst. No other cable options where I live, so I am stuck with it.

Wish I could have tallied the time I've wasted on the phone with them in the last 7 years. Would be so depressing. Constant run around and it's always to fix their mistakes

I hate this one girl for various reasons, but am almost forced to be friends with her for various other reasons, and I wish we'd never met.

But we always would have, I don't know how to deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back