The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be worth it with the likes of you,Ryan, JB, Kong, etc.

We'd make it fun. As much fun as you can have while hurrying up to wait anyway haha

Thjis must be an inside joke.

Nah, he misses a solid 95% of things due to being a best man in every person in his areas weddings.

I hate realtors.

Eh, have to especially watch for the ones who blink a lot and wear their shorts up to their chest.

remembering that my personal best is a 76 with a triple on the last hole because I lost a ball in the long grass. erg.

The Official Rant of the Day

It would be worth it with the likes of you,Ryan, JB, Kong, etc.

Ward could dress up like the elf on the shelf and probably get you guys a discount

Sorry Ward but its too easy some times. I have to meet you one day so I feel less bad about these jokes

Ward could dress up like the elf on the shelf and probably get you guys a discount

Sorry Ward but its too easy some times. I have to meet you one day so I feel less bad about these jokes

It happens. I have an ever growing list of people to hit into at THP events. What's one more person right? :)

Got the flu on Christmas day. Bah.

It happens. I have an ever growing list of people to hit into at THP events. What's one more person right? :)

Bring it :) I'd give you a wedgie for doing that but you give them to yourself.

Being sick at Christmas stinks. Woke up feeling like crap. Got to Jenns parents house and by time we left I was dead to the world. Had to skip out on my Aunts. Hoping tomorrow is better.

Feel better buddy.

Being sick at Christmas stinks. Woke up feeling like crap. Got to Jenns parents house and by time we left I was dead to the world. Had to skip out on my Aunts. Hoping tomorrow is better.

I hope you and Army get well soon to kick off the New Year right!

I'm getting ready to shave off this Movember beard which will put me back on the razor circuit :angry:. Shaving is such a pain in the arse :beat-up:

Got the flu on Christmas day. Bah.

That stinks, hope you feel better soon. I got sick in Germany at Christmas when my wife and I got married over there, not a fun few days, then she got sick on New Years.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Man Curt, that freakin blows. Feel better soon bud.

i feel so bad right now... every single thing my grandma got my dad and i was clothing of some sort. that's fine, we like clothes. But, every single thing she got us, high-end nike stuff, calvin klein stuff, Ralph Lauren, it's all either the wrong size or butt-ugly. i really do not want to drive over to her house tomorrow, and say i need every single receipt so i can go and return it.. i know she's gonna say it's okay and maybe laugh at it but i know she's gonna be devastated inside.. and that on top of going to the DMV and DEQ... not looking forward to tomorrow..

i feel so bad right now... every single thing my grandma got my dad and i was clothing of some sort. that's fine, we like clothes. But, every single thing she got us, high-end nike stuff, calvin klein stuff, Ralph Lauren, it's all either the wrong size or butt-ugly. i really do not want to drive over to her house tomorrow, and say i need every single receipt so i can go and return it.. i know she's gonna say it's okay and maybe laugh at it but i know she's gonna be devastated inside.. and that on top of going to the DMV and DEQ... not looking forward to tomorrow..

Do you have to get the receipts today? Give it a few days. Then casually ask for the receipts and say "after trying the stuff on, they're the wrong size." It will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back