The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curse you time warner and all that you do and stand for. The employees Ive dealt with are total idiots and now Im calling them out for their lies. I will NEVER sign up for anything Time Warner related in this lifetime of the next

Got rid of them two months ago and have never been happier. The CSR that I talked to on the phone to cancel my service was telling me I messed up and would not be happy and all of that.

Tappin away

Having your credit card bill arrive the day after Christmas.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Got rid of them two months ago and have never been happier. The CSR that I talked to on the phone to cancel my service was telling me I messed up and would not be happy and all of that.

Tappin away

How about they sent me to collections for not returning a modem to them

Except I did...I went OFF when I called

How about they sent me to collections for not returning a modem to them

Except I did...I went OFF when I called

I had the same thing moving across the country. I was told by their "move department" to keep all my equipment and it would be hooked up when I got here in AZ. It took me 15 days between the time I turned off service in NC til I called to turn on here. I was told they could not because I owed $700 in un returned equipment fees.

Tappin away

ouch dude!

Yeah and then as I was civil they transferred me...but it just went back to the main menu and from there when I got someone On the line I blew a gasket

Yeah and then as I was civil they transferred me...but it just went back to the main menu and from there when I got someone On the line I blew a gasket
Oooh I hate that so much. Nothing pisses me off more than some snooty CSR punting me back to the queue.

4th place in the weekly Texas HoldEm' tournament, again. Top 3 places are paid. :banghead:

1. Not had a chance to hit a golf ball since the beginning of November - can't wait to get out and make use of my membership and make a start to the new season of (hopefully) improving my scores

2. Stuck at work - although on the flip-side, very few of us here and pretty much no work to do, so get to spend time on here :D

Getting up way to early and not for golf. Thank goodness for preferred security line, one line open @4AM in all of DIA. Holiday travel, but will be worse coming home tonight. Thank goodness for little rants that can be laughed at. I'm happy.

1st day at work since Monday.... and of course one the technicians shows up 17 minutes late.

Seriously? Is it that difficult to show up on time on a day when you are probably only working for 3 hours then getting sent home anyways?

My rant is having to be sore all over again from being out of shape from lifting weights. Going back this morning for some more as it's addictive for me and I suppose that's a good thing.

Cox Cable. I hate them.
Not only are they stupid expensive, their CS people are idiots.

DirectTV here I come. AT&T will bundle their U-verse internet with Direct so screw Cox.

Cox Cable. I hate them.
Not only are they stupid expensive, their CS people are idiots.

DirectTV here I come. AT&T will bundle their U-verse internet with Direct so screw Cox.

Not to make light of this rant, but I am laughing my ass off at their name. What Cox they turned out to be....

....yes, I'm 12.

Was getting over being sick, mom comes in for Christmas and is sick. I'm sick again, so achey. Ugh....

Feel better Freddie!

Was getting over being sick, mom comes in for Christmas and is sick. I'm sick again, so achey. Ugh....

Brutal. I've been feeling terrible for the last few days but I'm starting to feel better I think.
Get well soon.

One of the worst feelings in the world is getting sick around the holidays...rest up, Freddie.

I'm sick of working twice as hard to overcome other people's laziness and incompetence...time to go back to the old "If you want it done right, do it yourself" mantra at work! My director od Operations "forgot" to register me and another co-worker for our regional meeting next week and now the online registration is unavailable and I have to spend 1/2 my day on the phone with our home office chasing people down and asking for help registering after the deadline...oh and now it'll cost our office twice as much! ARGH!

Hope you feel better soon Freddie!

An online tracking system for shipment of packages is pretty useless if it's not been updated since December 21. Dev, take one guess at what I'm talking about....

An online tracking system for shipment of packages is pretty useless if it's not been updated since December 21. Dev, take one guess at what I'm talking about....

Their tracking system NEVER works, not once for me. Useless.

Their tracking system NEVER works, not once for me. Useless.

I sent 7 packages, all of them containing the same thing. Dropped all 7 off at the same time. For 3 of them, the tracking is completely up to date. For 4 of them, the tracking is nonexistent. It's ridiculous.

But at least they include it for free now right? It's like Tommy Boy. If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed I will. Worst company ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back