The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branson event.
Jman on the tee box. He hits a poor drive.
GG yells, "We need a new writer, James is fired".

Truth! I also threatened to fire him if he didn't sit Calvin Johnson when we were playing each other in the playoffs in FF. That was fun, hahaha.

Truth! I also threatened to fire him if he didn't sit Calvin Johnson when we were playing each other in the playoffs in FF. That was fun, hahaha.

This is starting to sound like an abuse of power.

At this point, it shouldn't be so hard to find graphite shafted irons that aren't regular or senior flex to try. People have been gaming stiff graphite shafted irons for a while now. It shouldn't seem like such a foreign concept to so many golf shop employees and at least one OEM demo guy.

That's crazy Erky, I totally agree with you.

At this point, it shouldn't be so hard to find graphite shafted irons that aren't regular or senior flex to try. People have been gaming stiff graphite shafted irons for a while now. It shouldn't seem like such a foreign concept to so many golf shop employees and at least one OEM demo guy.

I have a set down here you can try.

My rant is the fact that prices are going up on everything while size, quantity, and quality are constantly going down. I am hitting a brick wall in life right now and this kind of crap just twists me the wrong way. It's not Capitalism it's effing greed, Pigs!

My rant is the fact that prices are going up on everything while size, quantity, and quality are constantly going down. I am hitting a brick wall in life right now and this kind of crap just twists me the wrong way. It's not Capitalism it's effing greed, Pigs!

Stay strong brother. You are too good an egg to hit walls. Plus eggs crack against hard surfaces (unless you are like those Japanese Steakhouse guys, they defy logic).

I will be sure to track you down on the next weekend you are home, which I believe is February, 2016.

Nah. Just two weeks and then I am home for a good solid 12 days or so.

Just once? Pretty sure it was multiple times..haha

Ha. Ok great it will make the stories even better. I can't wait to hang with everyone at OC and West Palm and hear hear some of these legendary stories.

Sounds like you need a round of two or golf Marc. We need to tee it up sometime soon!

Sunburn sucks. Tried to work on the golfers tan a little yesterday while on the lake... ouch.

I'm so pissed right now. The wife and I were trying to buy a van from Honda of Lincoln and were actively negotiating. I asked a question of their counter offer and the guy said they'd get back to me. 2 hours later they call to say they sold it to someone else. If he'd freaking answered my question we'd have bought the van but now we keep looking.

My leg is sore from my new student wailing away at it in a fit of aggression this morning. At least I caught him before he was able to bite me in the leg.

So I installed a basketball hoop yesterday for my son. What do I go out and do? Try doing slam dunks. I was able to dunk at 9 foot but I woke up today and my knee is swollen. Really???

Doing self diagnosis using the Internet is always a bad idea. Sitting here looking at different things my kid can have and I almost threw my phone across the room. We have to take it a step at a time but her lips and mouth look so bad. She woke up this morning and her lips were bleeding.

Sorry to hear this Dev, I hope it gets better soon!

So I installed a basketball hoop yesterday for my son. What do I go out and do? Try doing slam dunks. I was able to dunk at 9 foot but I woke up today and my knee is swollen. Really???

My leg is sore from my new student wailing away at it in a fit of aggression this morning. At least I caught him before he was able to bite me in the leg.

Guys. Go inside your home, go to a room, lock the door, come out in July. Our team has 8 members, with 32 limbs (I think). I'd hate to see limb count drop to 30.

Jersey and I are going to be the #1LeggedSnipers

Doing self diagnosis using the Internet is always a bad idea. Sitting here looking at different things my kid can have and I almost threw my phone across the room. We have to take it a step at a time but her lips and mouth look so bad. She woke up this morning and her lips were bleeding.

Definitely bad idea. Last time I was in my doctor asked if I had been consulting Dr Google. He said its one of their biggest problems is all this self diagnosis. Hope things work out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People with fanny packs. Seriously it's 2014 folks..,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 years ago when I signed up for DirecTV we found that I had too many trees between me an the satellite, biggest part of the problem was they were all located in my neighbor's yard. She actually told me that I could put the receiving dish in her yard. Now we have a new neighbor in that house and she also had no problem with the receiving dish being in her yard. Today she decided to cut down most of the trees in here yard, naturally the tree contractors totally cut my cable between the dish and my house. DirecTv won't be out until tomorrow to fix it even though I tried to use the fact that I have the repair contract, and have had it for 6 years without using it, so I felt that maybe I should get a bump up the list for repair. No dice!

We will be watching lots of DVR shows between now and tomorrow. Maybe not a solid rant, but it is irritating to me that they kind of blew me off.

6 years ago when I signed up for DirecTV we found that I had too many trees between me an the satellite, biggest part of the problem was they were all located in my neighbor's yard. She actually told me that I could put the receiving dish in her yard. Now we have a new neighbor in that house and she also had no problem with the receiving dish being in her yard. Today she decided to cut down most of the trees in here yard, naturally the tree contractors totally cut my cable between the dish and my house. DirecTv won't be out until tomorrow to fix it even though I tried to use the fact that I have the repair contract, and have had it for 6 years without using it, so I felt that maybe I should get a bump up the list for repair. No dice!

We will be watching lots of DVR shows between now and tomorrow. Maybe not a solid rant, but it is irritating to me that they kind of blew me off.

If you know where the cut is, it's a pretty easy splice with 2 F connectors and a barrel. If you can lay it on the ground you may have enough slack to do a quick repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back