The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is strange or too personal. My daughters surgery is at 7am. They are putting her under which makes me extremely uneasy but she is tough. Thank you to everyone that has reached out with words of encouragement and support. We appreciate it more than you know.

She is going to do fine Ricky. I will be thinking of you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this is strange or too personal. My daughters surgery is at 7am. They are putting her under which makes me extremely uneasy but she is tough. Thank you to everyone that has reached out with words of encouragement and support. We appreciate it more than you know.

Will definitely have your daughter, you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow morning. Best of luck and finally hoping for some answers for you.

Dev, your daughter and your family are in my thoughts brother!

You'll be in my prayers Ricky. Hoping for the best.

She woke up with a cold and now the anesthesiologist doesn't want to do the surgery. Waiting for the doctor to get here.

She woke up with a cold and now the anesthesiologist doesn't want to do the surgery. Waiting for the doctor to get here.

Oh man. That poor girl can't catch a break. Hope it works out best for you guys today.

Anesthesiologist won't do it. Dr can't do it for 2 weeks. When will this kid get a freaking break. Jesus.

The Official Rant of the Day

Anesthesiologist won't do it. Dr can't do it for 2 weeks. When will this kid get a freaking break. Jesus.

That really sucks Dev. What now?

Last edited:
That really sucks Dev. Why now?
She woke up with a cold. Her lungs are clear, but the anesthesiologist won't do it. Our doctor wants to punch him in the face but there is nothing he can do.

2 out of 3? Second opinion? Something? T&Ps

That sucks Rick! I mean come on now !!!

EDIT: Missed your most recent post. Dammit Ricky, so sorry man. I really hope they can make something work soon.

Are you kidding me? Dude that is terrible...

So sorry for you guys Ricky. This is just insane

The worst part is that, lets say we go back in 2 weeks and the sores are temporarily cleared? We have to wait until they come back. I dont even have the words to describe how this feels. Deflating seems appropriate.

Dev,

I'm going through some medical issues as well. I know deflating is the easiest way to put it... I know I don't know you well, and I know that I don't know your situation. Faith. Unyielding faith is what you have to have. If you ever need to talk about serious medical stuff, I'm here?

The worst part is that, lets say we go back in 2 weeks and the sores are temporarily cleared? We have to wait until they come back. I dont even have the words to describe how this feels. Deflating seems appropriate.
I think it's time you find some alternative options in Health Care dude. Seriously look in to Bostons Childrens hospital. It might be a drive, but its better than waiting 2 weeks.

I think it's time you find some alternative options in Health Care dude. Seriously look in to Bostons Childrens hospital. It might be a drive, but its better than waiting 2 weeks.
We are making an appt with a doctor that specializes in oral lesions at Cedars Sinai in NYC. To be fair, the ENT we are working with has been exceptional. He is the one referring us to this doctor. It is the person that trained him and they are speaking today to go over the case as well. He is the only one that seems to actually be interested in finding out what's wrong.

Dang Ricky, so sorry to hear this. Feeling for you and your fam. Positive thoughts your way.

F Ricky...I don't even know what to say anymore.

Stay strong brother and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Agreed. Or CHOP in philly

Agreed. Or CHOP in philly

Not trying to make light but there is something very very wrong with a hospital who's acronym is CHOP, does not inspire confidence

USPS shipping. Wisconsin to Michigan. Tracking shows:
Wisconsin
Suburban Chicago
Iowa
Minneapolis

It's been awhile since I've been in geography class but Iowa isn't on the way to Michigan from Wisconsin....

We said goodbye to our dog this morning. He went on his own terms, peacefully laying in his favorite shaded part of the lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back