The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We said goodbye to our dog this morning. He went on his own terms, peacefully laying in his favorite shaded part of the lawn.
Sorry to hear that Frank. Happy to hear he was in his favorite place.

Aw sorry Frank.

We said goodbye to our dog this morning. He went on his own terms, peacefully laying in his favorite shaded part of the lawn.

Such a hard thing to do frank. Sounds like he went the best way he could go, at home with his family.

Broke the latch on my THP water bottle, it fell off my lunch bag while I was driving and must landed right on it. Having a water bottle that doesn't seal and doesn't fit in the cup holder well sucks.

Sorry for your loss, Frank. Glad it was peaceful and he was in his favorite spot.

That is very sad T4K.

Frank: my heart breaks for you man, I know how tough that it.

On his own terms though: if it has to happen that's the way.

So sad to hear. Glad he went peacefully though. Sorry for your loss.

Frank, I am so sorry to hear. I am glad he went peacefully.

So sorry T4k, it is so hard saying goodbye to a friend

Had to drop my dog off at a Womens humane society on Sunday after he bit my daughter. Didn't think I would miss him considering at the time we got him I did not want a dog. Having to give him away sucks. He became my buddy and now he is in some kennel waiting for someone to go get him.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

Gianna - sorry about your dog, that's sad.

Dev - so sorry about your daughter. You guys have a boat load of goodness coming your way just to get the karma ledger back to level. I hope it starts immediately. Thoughts and prayers your way.

So sorry man. Sucks big time

She woke up with a cold and now the anesthesiologist doesn't want to do the surgery. Waiting for the doctor to get here.

Thinking of you big time buddy

Prayers for you Dev

Top children's hospital in the entire country.

Definitely up there depending on the specialty. I think the US News report just recently came out on each sector.

That's sad. But I'm glad to hear he went on his own and peacefully.

Had to drop my dog off at a Womens humane society on Sunday after he bit my daughter. Didn't think I would miss him considering at the time we got him I did not want a dog. Having to give him away sucks. He became my buddy and now he is in some kennel waiting for someone to go get him.

Man that's a tough situation right there. I completely understand why you had to give him up. That would absolutely gut me. The thought of him just sitting there waiting for someone would drive me crazy.

Sorry frank, sucks losing part of the family

Definitely up there depending on the specialty. I think the US News report just recently came out on each sector.

It's also an eye opener. Spent a month in there with Gianna in 2011 and some of the things you see in there really put things into perspective!

That's sad. But I'm glad to hear he went on his own and peacefully.

Man that's a tough situation right there. I completely understand why you had to give him up. That would absolutely gut me. The thought of him just sitting there waiting for someone would drive me crazy.

I want to go back and get him but I know it's not whats best for us. It's amazing how they can do that to you. They wedge themselves right in your heart!

I want to go back and get him but I know it's not whats best for us. It's amazing how they can do that to you. They wedge themselves right in your heart!

they sure do. What kind of dog was he again?

They absolutely do.

uzu2ade2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back