The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed all the belts, the oil, the shear pins and got the snow blower all ready. And.... Can't use it. Ughhhh

You can come up to my house. I got about 6" so far.

The Official Rant of the Day

70 degrees Monday. Just spent an hour and a half shoveling heavy wet snow and slush. #NJRules
I did that earlier. There wasn't even that much on the sidewalk really, but what was there was HEAVY. Only 2 heart attacks tonight, so that's a good start.

Last edited:
Feel bad for you guys up north with the cold and snow. Stay warm guys.

The cars key fob decided to take a tumble and crack. Guess I have to go back old school and lock manually

My wife was in the kitchen doing so prep work for our contribution to the big family Thanksgiving dinner when she discovered the kitchen sink/garbage disposal and dishwasher were backed up so she can't really use the sink. I discovered that the floor was soaking wet from the water over run out of the dishwasher. And we can't do anything about it today. I will have to call a plumber in the morning and wait on them to come check it out. Not really how I wanted to send my day off. I just hope that it isn't too expensive.

Slightly stressful trying to make mine and my wife's family happy on the holidays. We'll be rushing around to both today with kids in tow. Kind of takes a little enjoyment out of it.

Turkey breast is reading as done. Thigh has 10 degrees to go. Grrr. Wanted to start dinner at 1. That ain't happening.

People that can't follow simple instructions and do what they want and not what they are supposed to do

Thank you to someone for making my point.

Thank you to someone for making my point.
not the time or the place for you to air out personal difference. try communicating with those you have issue with or pm those you want to communicate with

not the time or the place for you to air out personal difference. try communicating with those you have issue with or pm those you want to communicate with

PM's have been sent and not replied to my man. I wasn't airing anything out. I was just letting dudes know where I have been. Dudes that have been asking. You and I both know that I would never air out any specific grievances in a public forum.

PM's have been sent and not replied to my man. I wasn't airing anything out. I was just letting dudes know where I have been. Dudes that have been asking. You and I both know that I would never air out any specific grievances in a public forum.
copy that

copy that

Cool. Am I afforded the opportunity to let people that have been asking know what's up? If so, where can I do that at and what language can I use? Should I keep it to PMs? Serious questions here dude, not trying to stir the pot.

Cool. Am I afforded the opportunity to let people that have been asking know what's up? If so, where can I do that at and what language can I use? Should I keep it to PMs? Serious questions here dude, not trying to stir the pot.
i really think pms are the best. i sent you one

Hey smith how's the threes company household going?

I can't sleep it's 245 and I'm wide awake

its 02:46 and i am awake and hear voices in my head......oh wait.....i am a 911 dispatcher and i work nights.......never mind....lol

its 02:46 and i am awake and hear voices in my head......oh wait.....i am a 911 dispatcher and i work nights.......never mind....lol

I hope you took it easy on boys and girls last night

Where you practicing your putting in between calls? Because I could've swore I heard that *PING* at 2:46 am last night all the way over here in Albany....

So the wife has the stomach flu, which means two things. A) being a single parent to two kids is way harder than she makes it look, and B) I'll probably be getting it soon, and knowing it's coming is almost worse than it sneaking up on me.

So the wife has the stomach flu, which means two things. A) being a single parent to two kids is way harder than she makes it look, and B) I'll probably be getting it soon, and knowing it's coming is almost worse than it sneaking up on me.
Now my son is throwing up too... Any hope I had of golfing tomorrow, with it being 65*, is gone. What a way to spend my birthday. I just know it's coming for me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back