The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out new irons and GPS with The Minister of Finances (wife) budget for golf equipment. Sometimes wife's just don't understand.

I'm no gg, but we have had an armadillo show up recently. My dog got into it with it yesterday, I'm not really sure who won.

As long as your dog didn't lose.

Trying to figure out new irons and GPS with The Minister of Finances (wife) budget for golf equipment. Sometimes wife's just don't understand.

Oh your wife understands. Learn to hid your purchases better. That or just buy her jewelry.

I'm no gg, but we have had an armadillo show up recently. My dog got into it with it yesterday, I'm not really sure who won.

hope the pup was the winner

Good luck with that, glad I ain't got that issue

Jackson doesn't seem mich worse for the wear, but he was biting it repeatedly on its shell, pretty sure that would hurt his out mouth than it hurt the armadillo.

The traps are still empty. The wildlife removal guy came back today and backfilled the old burrows and set new traps. I haven't seen any damage for a few days, but he assured me the armadillo will be back. He is bringing me some stuff to put on the lawn tomorrow that will help get rid of the grub and other gross things in the ground that the armadillo is eating that is causing the destruction.

Oh your wife understands. Learn to hid your purchases better. That or just buy her jewelry.

Purses dude it's purses she has more purses than me and Phil Combined. I will find a way to make it work.

Didn't all your gear get stolen recently? What is there for her to understand...a man needs his wrenches!

Didn't all your gear get stolen recently? What is there for her to understand...a man needs his wrenches!

I know man. I keep trying to explain it to her but the being laid off and looking for the first check from my new job has her in crunch mode. I should give you guys her email address and phone number to to help sway her mind. Lol.

I know man. I keep trying to explain it to her but the being laid off and looking for the first check from my new job has her in crunch mode. I should give you guys her email address and phone number to to help sway her mind. Lol.
Do you have no clubs whatsoever?

Do you have no clubs whatsoever?

It's in my dig. I need irons a GPS and if possible the same putter I had before (SuperStroke dcf-4 baby champaign)

Why the hell can't people just be true to themselves? I can't stand people that talk out both sides of their necks. Those people that will piss down your back and tell you it's raining are right up there too. If you don't like the environment or what's going on then find some other place to do your thing. Don't hang around to make the life of others miserable because you're miserable. One word comes to mind. Bounce!

Why the hell can't people just be true to themselves? I can't stand people that talk out both sides of their necks. Those people that will piss down your back and tell you it's raining are right up there too. If you don't like the environment or what's going on then find some other place to do your thing. Don't hang around to make the life of others miserable because you're miserable. One word comes to mind. Bounce!

Preach brother! Amen, Amen!

Preach brother! Amen, Amen!
Hahaha. I should added can I get an amen! Bro you know me I'm pretty easy going. Just those are two things that burn my arse.

It's in my dig. I need irons a GPS and if possible the same putter I had before (SuperStroke dcf-4 baby champaign)
Tapatalk, no sigs... Was gonna help you out, but unfortunately irons and putters are the things I don't have extra of. Hope you can find something!

Hahaha. I should added can I get an amen! Bro you know me I'm pretty easy going. Just those are two things that burn my arse.

I know, I'm the same way. Be yourself and I'll respect you more even if I don't agree than following the herd or being hypocritical.

I've been in meetings since 9:00 this morning and have not had time to check out the UST thread. I just saw it and saw it is up to 17 pages....Holy Crap....But after seeing the first post or two, I can see why. By the time I get a chance to check it out fully tonight, I'm sure I'll have 50 pages to catch up on.

It looks like a killer time.

Do not go to renew your drivers license on the last Friday of the month

Been feeling under the weather today. Spent a good bit of the day sleeping. Darn allergy season.

Been feeling under the weather today. Spent a good bit of the day sleeping. Darn allergy season.
Hope you get to feeling better Barry.

I should not have to call someone who owes me money to find out when they can pay it back, especially when it's 2 weeks overdue. The money that is owed is a part of my golf budget, so it affects me greatly in my purchase of a new stand bag.

A vendor broke it off in me pretty hard. A piece of equipment is wrong, like way wrong.
Thanks to that, I have to wrangle a couple of guys to assist with the install, on a Saturday. We don't have the extra man power just hanging around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back