The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbo Tax effing sucks this year. I completed 99.999% of my tax return but an upgrade from one product to the next (made necessary by TT changing product features w/out announcing it) wouldn't upload, so I did a service call. They couldn't get the upload to work so they sent me a CD. Completed my fed return but the new software couldn't load the state form or access the state info I previously entered. Second service call - this one 1 hour and 20 minutes long...unable to upload the state return software, they can't fix it and suggest I talk to Microsoft, they say I can re-enter my entire fed and state return from scratch online. Eff. Turbo. Tax. I have used their software forever. No more.

Turbo Tax effing sucks this year. I completed 99.999% of my tax return but an upgrade from one product to the next (made necessary by TT changing product features w/out announcing it) wouldn't upload, so I did a service call. They couldn't get the upload to work so they sent me a CD. Completed my fed return but the new software couldn't load the state form or access the state info I previously entered. Second service call - this one 1 hour and 20 minutes long...unable to upload the state return software, they can't fix it and suggest I talk to Microsoft, they say I can re-enter my entire fed and state return from scratch online. Eff. Turbo. Tax. I have used their software forever. No more.

Sorry to hear Frank. Best decision I have made in many years was deciding three years ago, to go to H&R Block. Mine isn't the most complicated return in the world. But I make an appointment, go in 30 minutes later I'm walking out with it filed and a copy in my hand.

Saved me at least 3 hours of my time, and avoided a costly mistake I made five years ago that cost me a a lot more than the cost of paying them.

Been waiting for a package to be delivered all week. Paid for Priority 2 day and today makes day 7 in transit. Nice job, USPS.

Sorry to hear Frank. Best decision I have made in many years was deciding three years ago, to go to H&R Block. Mine isn't the most complicated return in the world. But I make an appointment, go in 30 minutes later I'm walking out with it filed and a copy in my hand.

Saved me at least 3 hours of my time, and avoided a costly mistake I made five years ago that cost me a a lot more than the cost of paying them.

Same here. Less stress and a piece if mind

2 sick kiddos.

Daughter woke up and wanted to lay in the bad with her mom. Sure, whatever makes her feel better...

Aaaannnndddd...

She blew chunks all over the bed.

2 sick kiddos.

Daughter woke up and wanted to lay in the bad with her mom. Sure, whatever makes her feel better...

Aaaannnndddd...

Ouch. Never fun.

I've used H&R Block software since my 2010 return, when I went to selling insurance. I like it SO much better than Turbo Tax.

2 sick kiddos.

Aaaannnndddd...

Damn Beags. Sorry to hear that. That's the worst too because as a parent you feel helpless. The baby is on day 8 of an ear infection and is finally starting to show signs of feeling better

Both of the little ones have been sick all week. Hate that helpless feeling

2 sick kiddos.

Aaaannnndddd...

Ooooooohhhhhhh dude...couch is sounding optimal

dang war that sucks bro. :( sick kiddos is no bueno.

Frank, dude that sucks. Is the program just not installing? That has to be frustrating.

Got news from the doctor, I will be needing minor back surgery to fit my spine. Sounds like this may go on longer then I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got news from the doctor, I will be needing minor back surgery to fit my spine. Sounds like this may go on longer then I thought.

Good luck with it all dude

Sorry to hear Dustin. Take care of that though. Gotta take care of that back.

Good luck with it all dude
. Thank you. Was hoping it would not come to this, but after the last physio I had a feeling.

Sorry to hear Dustin. Take care of that though. Gotta take care of that back.

Thank you John, I know it's very delicate hope I am able to tee it up with the crew soon

After 3.5 weeks of seeing a chiro for my elbow, I've come to the conclusion that swinging the club = pain. Played Tuesday night in my sim league, pain keeps me awake Wednesday night. I played yesterday afternoon and the pain is keeping me awake tonight. It's a pretty depressing thought with outdoor finally around the corner for us in the northeast.

After 3.5 weeks of seeing a chiro for my elbow, I've come to the conclusion that swinging the club = pain. Played Tuesday night in my sim league, pain keeps me awake Wednesday night. I played yesterday afternoon and the pain is keeping me awake tonight. It's a pretty depressing thought with outdoor finally around the corner for us in the northeast.
Maybe time to see a real doctor. I say that not as a knock on chiros, but to see if there are fixes out there to eliminate that.

Maybe time to see a real doctor. I say that not as a knock on chiros, but to see if there are fixes out there to eliminate that.
Definitely. The chiro has run its course. The chiropractor himself told me the scar tissue in the muscle is gone, and the remaining pain is just the irritation in the tendon/joint. He also said that is a low blood flow area and might take some time to heal, but I definitely feel it more after golf than I do heading to golf.

Shocking to me that there wasn't an easy fix after ignoring it for 5 months.…

Please go see a pain doc. It's a nerve issue more than likely related to the C class. It sounds like the issue I had two years ago and the shot took care of the issue. I'm not 100% this is the case but it sounds a lot like what I had. No chiropractic appointment is.going to fix that.

C'mon, enough already!!!

Definitely. The chiro has run its course. The chiropractor himself told me the scar tissue in the muscle is gone, and the remaining pain is just the irritation in the tendon/joint. He also said that is a low blood flow area and might take some time to heal, but I definitely feel it more after golf than I do heading to golf.

Shocking to me that there wasn't an easy fix after ignoring it for 5 months.…

Dude................. I couldn't play for 9 months because of a damn elbow and your symptoms sound a lot like mine did at first. I ignored it much like you have and it ended up affecting everything, not just golf and that surgery was the only fix. Go get it checked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back