The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear this Nate. I remember when you first shared with me her background and I felt really happy for you guys. As others have said, no that you have family here anytime you need us.

She left me yesterday.

After 3 years of nursing her through her health issues, giving everything i had to her, she finally starts feeling better, i can see light after all the suffering...

And she leaves me.

I might not be around much for a bit

Man that sucks... Never ceases to amaze me how some people seemingly have no conscience..

This place may be the place you need to be around for a while. Hang in there!

Best week of weather here in WNY in early November that I can remember and all the munis closed and the courses still open are booked solid. Was tempted to play a muni without the tee markers or flags. Wonder if that's trespassing?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The muni I play at is open! Not rubbing it in. :alien: Bit of a drive for you to Elmira though. Why would they all close so early without harsh weather to warrant it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

She left me yesterday.

After 3 years of nursing her through her health issues, giving everything i had to her, she finally starts feeling better, i can see light after all the suffering...

And she leaves me.

Sorry to hear that. Going through the same at the moment as well. Just know there are people here for you
Really sorry to hear this guys. You will both bounce back, I'm sure of it.

The muni I play at is open! Not rubbing it in. :alien: Bit of a drive for you to Elmira though. Why would they all close so early without harsh weather to warrant it?

No kidding, this weather wasn't a surprise either. Couldn't believe it when I drove up and there were no flags. And thanks, how far is it from Lockport to Elmira anyways?

No kidding, this weather wasn't a surprise either. Couldn't believe it when I drove up and there were no flags. And thanks, how far is it from Lockport to Elmira anyways?

Google says 2 1/2 hours.

Google says 2 1/2 hours.

That's not bad, you have got to join us for some of the outings next season.

I definitely plan on it, especially after meeting some guys in Pittsburgh, just had a crazy summer with weddings and work. Open weekends to travel were rare this past summer.

40961fcc2073592e929cb54db70f40b6.jpg

Pet peeve of mine, especially this hole. That green is hard enough on its own but some lies suck based on how people drive their carts. Notice the cart path in the foreground, it wraps around this green to the next tee and both carts in this 3some managed to not use it at all. Sheer laziness.

40961fcc2073592e929cb54db70f40b6.jpg

Pet peeve of mine, especially this hole. That green is hard enough on its own but some lies suck based on how people drive their carts. Notice the cart path in the foreground, it wraps around this green to the next tee and both carts in this 3some managed to not use it at all. Sheer laziness.

#Cookie and I were just talking about this last weekend when a group around us was pulling right next to the green. Freaking lazy!

#Cookie and I were just talking about this last weekend when a group around us was pulling right next to the green. Freaking lazy!
Really grinds my gears.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Damn dude. Sorry to hear this. Like the others have said, were all here for you. Reach out if you just need to vent to someone.

What is it about the month of November? Seems like that's when stuff like this happens the most

Having a conversation with someone and watching them stop listening to you in the middle of you talking to go type on the computer. Good times!

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Dude, you are such a good guy, you deserve better treatment than that. Feel free to reach out if needed. Stay strong.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

So sorry man!
If there's anything I can do, let me know

Having a conversation with someone and watching them stop listening to you in the middle of you talking to go type on the computer. Good times!
Well I can see JB has posted a few times since this post, so he's alive and his hands aren't broken. So I'm guessing it was somone else :D

but are correct, that is rude and very irritating.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Very sorry that happen to you. Life just makes no sense at all sometimes. Hang in there.

High school kids. Was out to dinner with my wife and 4 year old and a table of high schoolers thought it was so funny to go around the pizza place changing the channel on the tv's with their iphone. I finally had enough and said something. They straightened up a little. Then when we left one of them followed us out and as we drove off, gave me the finger. I was so hurt. LOL Why can't they just act like they are with their parents and be civilized? This world is screwed with them as our future.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If I would have looked in here today I would have already known my friend. Stay strong Nate and you already know we are not far away.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Dude. I'm just a call or text away. Any time

Cancer. F you cancer.

A friend of mine who is only 27 is fighting brain cancer. They thought they had successfully removed the tumor, but they didnt, it had rooted in his brain and its back and very aggressive. 27 years old. He was in the Army, stationed in Korea when he started getting headaches that were bad enough to make him sick. They fly him home, fast forward 2 years and i just saw one of the worst pictures of him ive ever seen. Way too young to be dealing with this. He's a fighter for sure, just hope he has enough fight to beat this

So sorry to hear Philly. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend.

Gotta love when Payroll shorts you 10 hours and then the person who audits payroll doesn't catch it. Guess I gotta wait till next paycheck to get those hours back.

Gotta love when Payroll shorts you 10 hours and then the person who audits payroll doesn't catch it. Guess I gotta wait till next paycheck to get those hours back.
52813573.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back