The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5k + spent so far on shipping stuff I did before Christmas. Every single order so far has had an issue.

A month's worth of work that all has to be re-done/revised/ammended.

So sorry Mrs V.

I have evening rants but I'll sit on them out of respect for the fact others are dealing with real life stuff. I'll just say this - the fact I'm in this thread with three rants - morning, midday and evening - demonstrates what a smoking pile of dung heap this day has been. I'm ready for tomorrow.

Priority shipping via usps mailed last week and still not delivered

I'm in the same boat. USPS is really pushing my buttons. And now they can't locate the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about what's going on with you Mrs V. Hope it all gets sorted out soon and you and your family are able to get the situation taken care of.

Sorry to hear this Mrs V. Prayers are with your family during this rough time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The fact that I can't sleep due to this new position. I am stressed beyond belief that has caused me to have a migraine for about three days straight now. Woke up at around 2am and have been job searching/prepping for calls/and project plans since then.

Positive thoughts to you and your family mrs v

Sorry to hear that matt, hopefully it settles down for you soon, you got this.

Rough time in the V house (technically it's the R house) My grandpa has been admitted into the hospital for unexplained issues; found out today he's been hiding for at least a year that he's on dementia medicine. My mom is his only surviving relative and has been faced with the burden of placing him in a nursing home. She has no access to any of his information, accounts, savings etc and we are praying he will have a glimmer of right mindedness in which he will sign a paper; giving her power of attorney over his assets.

My mom is facing a lot; and is emotionally fried. As much as she drives me crazy, she's my Mom and it hurts me to no end to see her going through all this with my grandfather.

Certainly could use some prayers. And unfortunately we have all agreed at this point; the best thing that could happen would be for him to be in heaven.

Sorry to hear that Kortney. Watched my grandmother go through that, and saw the toll it took on everyone. Having it all fall on your moms shoulders is awful.
Thoughts & prayers coming your way.

Emergency Alert for an Amber Alert blowing up the cell phone last night at 2 AM. Scared the crap outta me. My phone is on Do Not Disturb from 12am to 6am except for phone calls, but this just takes over apparently.

98e7a4c9144979e4921f2a52d988ebe3.jpg

This is my rant.

98e7a4c9144979e4921f2a52d988ebe3.jpg

This is my rant.
That sh!t is the worst!!! We ended up calling someone in to do ours because it was just ridiculous the way the people laid it down previously.

That sh!t is the worst!!! We ended up calling someone in to do ours because it was just ridiculous the way the people laid it down previously.
Yeah it's a pain in the ass and the house is covered in dust. gonna take like 3 more days just to get the dust up.

Yeah it's a pain in the ass and the house is covered in dust. gonna take like 3 more days just to get the dust up.
Yeah we hated it. No fun at all haha

Good lord I never want to do that again. We had like 1400 sq ft of it, and they layered the thinset so freaking thick. It was a week straight of jackhammering. Definitely the worst part of my whole renovation project.

Just got the call from my dad. The doctor said my grandma's cancer(which she was just diagnosed with in the past month or so) is stage 4 and pretty much everywhere. They said she only has a maximum of 6 months to live. It's crazy to see a woman that doesn't look, act or feel sick.... Being told she needs to set up her funeral, hospice and end of life stuff. Here's a pic of us at my wedding back in August.
84c3a4dd73415ca9f495dd1a684a1a0b.jpg

Just got the call from my dad. The doctor said my grandma's cancer(which she was just diagnosed with in the past month or so) is stage 4 and pretty much everywhere. They said she only has a maximum of 6 months to live. It's crazy to see a woman that doesn't look, act or feel sick.... Being told she needs to set up her funeral, hospice and end of life stuff. Here's a pic of us at my wedding back in August.
I'm so sorry, praying for her.

Sorry to to hear that. Thinking about you guys and keeping you in prayers.

Sorry to hear that man. I know it doesn't help but make sure you enjoy each and every moment with her until the day comes. I lost my grandma earlier this year and also my dad unexpectedly a year earlier, almost lost my mom too around the time my grandma went. Wish I could go back in time to when they were all still alive.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you get to treasure the time you have with her, I'm sure you will.

Cancer sucks. Thoughts and prayers sent for sure!

Sorry to hear about you Grandmother DH. Prayers your way.

Really sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you, your Grandma and family.

Insurance company. Can they at least buy me a drink before they $&#! me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back