The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks. Always afraid I'm going to do that and the implications of going to the dentist. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. This fear is so bad I built in extra monies in my medical FSA acct just incase anything dental came to cover being put out. It is seriously that bad.

Thanks. This fear is so bad I built in extra monies in my medical FSA acct just incase anything dental came to cover being put out. It is seriously that bad.

Never tried sedation dentistry but it makes sense. My dentist doesn't do that but I'd totally take the option if I could.

... So if I buy a LAN/AA code-share through AA, and the flying carrier is LAN, I can't choose my seats and subsequently can't check in online (needs all seats assigned). What BS.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have a bottle of water next to the bed every night. And nearly every night when I want it; it's gone

I have a bottle of water next to the bed every night. And nearly every night when I want it; it's gone

Oh man. Need to have a talk with Mr V. Don't let him give you that sleep walking excuse

HR lady that had her last day at work today, went around and gave everyone a letter saying they were fired (and that later on in the letter it was a joke).

Any guesses how many people thought it was funny, considering we laid off 80 employees last year, and are almost at a stand still work wise with more layoffs looming?

Oh thats right. No one thought it was funny.

That is TERRIBLE. What a piece of work.

Nothing like being up all night throwing up and knowing you have to get on a plane at 8am and fly all day.

Ugh, that is no good at all. Had that happen with a 10 hour drive once, it was terrible. I hope you feel better soon GG!!

That sucks GG hope you got it all out of your system

That's not fun at all GG. Feel better.

I feel like I am hungover because the room just keeps spinning. But all I have had to drink for the last 2 days is water.

I found a Starbucks at the airport and grabbed a plain bagel and a water. Hopefully that will help.

I feel like I am hungover because the room just keeps spinning. But all I have had to drink for the last 2 days is water.

I found a Starbucks at the airport and grabbed a plain bagel and a water. Hopefully that will help.

Damn GG, makes for a long travel day. I hope you feel better

That's the worst GG. Sounds like some foodspoisoning? Get better!

Good luck with the flight. Feel better.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nothing like being up all night throwing up and knowing you have to get on a plane at 8am and fly all day.

thats no bueno. Hope you feel better and the flight goes fine

About to land in Charlotte and as always have to go to a different terminal. It must be a Charlotte thing.

About to land in Charlotte and as always have to go to a different terminal. It must be a Charlotte thing.

The Curse of 'Olina

I dispise airports that make you go back out through security to get to another concourse. Hopefully the lines are short.

I actually dont mind changing terminals in Charlotte. There are worst airports.

Plus if you have time you can grab a Cinnabon and sit in one of the Rockers relishing in the memories of a great trip and great OEMS.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

So much for that free maintenance on the new Swagger Wagon. Nail in the front right tire and can't be patched... #Sweet

I went to the dentist last week for a normal check up. After they did the x rays the dentist came in and said there was an issue. Apparently my last dentist screwed up a root canal.

He didn't get all the stuff out and now there is an abscess in my jaw bone.

Now they have to rip out the tooth and get the abscess out, do a bone graph, sew up the gun and then eventually do a fake tooth.

This is going to suck.

I dispise airports that make you go back out through security to get to another concourse. Hopefully the lines are short.

I don't have to go back through, but thank goodness for pre check if I did

I went to the dentist last week for a normal check up. After they did the x rays the dentist came in and said there was an issue. Apparently my last dentist screwed up a root canal.

He didn't get all the stuff out and now there is an abscess in my jaw bone.

Now they have to rip out the tooth and get the abscess out, do a bone graph, sew up the gun and then eventually do a fake tooth.

This is going to suck.

Kinda wish the last dentist would be liable for covering that. Hey do the job right the first time!

Last edited:
Kinda with the last dentist would be liable for covering that. Hey do the job right the first time!

I thought about that, it was 3 years ago. If my insurance doesn't cover the whole thing maybe I will see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back