The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call from my dad. The doctor said my grandma's cancer(which she was just diagnosed with in the past month or so) is stage 4 and pretty much everywhere. They said she only has a maximum of 6 months to live. It's crazy to see a woman that doesn't look, act or feel sick.... Being told she needs to set up her funeral, hospice and end of life stuff. Here's a pic of us at my wedding back in August.
Sorry to hear. Cancer sucks.

Just got the call from my dad. The doctor said my grandma's cancer(which she was just diagnosed with in the past month or so) is stage 4 and pretty much everywhere. They said she only has a maximum of 6 months to live. It's crazy to see a woman that doesn't look, act or feel sick.... Being told she needs to set up her funeral, hospice and end of life stuff. Here's a pic of us at my wedding back in August.
84c3a4dd73415ca9f495dd1a684a1a0b.jpg

So sorry to hear this. Enjoy every minute you have with her - and I'm sure that's your plan.

I love my daughter but please shoot me. This Daniel tiger game is so dumb but she always wants to play it.
549b793d220202db73664f610913c62c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my daughter but please shoot me. This Daniel tiger game is so dumb but she always wants to play it.

Minecraft is worse. Trust me.

Get her a sibling to play with? Then you don't have to play.

Get her a sibling to play with? Then you don't have to play.

That doesn't always work, and my two daughters are best friends and only 2 years apart in age.

I'm currently stuck playing some Amazon downloaded Mickey Mouse jewel game so my youngest daughter can see what the game looks like at the end when Mickey rescues Minnie from the evil Witch. Ya.....You all want to come over and join me for some Mickey Mouse game and a beer?

That doesn't always work, and my two daughters are best friends and only 2 years apart in age.

I'm currently stuck playing some Amazon downloaded Mickey Mouse jewel game so my youngest daughter can see what the game looks like at the end when Mickey rescues Minnie from the evil Witch. Ya.....You all want to come over and join me for some Mickey Mouse game and a beer?
That sounds like way too much fun for me. Thanks for the invite though.

Always love when an employee calls at 8:45 on a Friday night and let's you know he is moving, has to quit, and today was his last day.

Glad I bent over backwards to give someone an opportunity, help him out countless times over the last year and a half, only to leave me short handed starting Monday.

Effing people.

Oh dude, that is rough.

That sucks, War. Hope you replace them quickly.

Always love when an employee calls at 8:45 on a Friday night and let's you know he is moving, has to quit, and today was his last day.

Glad I bent over backwards to give someone an opportunity, help him out countless times over the last year and a half, only to leave me short handed starting Monday.

Effing people.

what time do I need to be there Monday? I'm a quick leaner:). Kidding (somewhat). That is rough. Good old kick in the nads dude. Keep doing you though Beags

Effing people.

Give me weekends off and I may be able to help you out :)

Seriously that's a crappy way to go. Never burn your bridges

Man that stinks War. People like that just irk me.

Effing people.

That sucks man. How much rum you got on hand?

Oh dude, that is rough.
Yep. Especially when it's someone that I have done countless favors for to help them out.
That sucks, War. Hope you replace them quickly.

what time do I need to be there Monday? I'm a quick leaner:). Kidding (somewhat). That is rough. Good old kick in the nads dude. Keep doing you though Beags

Give me weekends off and I may be able to help you out :)

Seriously that's a crappy way to go. Never burn your bridges

Man that stinks War. People like that just irk me.

It's frustrating. Just frustrating

Effing people.
Take mizatty out of school.

Problem solved

Effing people.

Oh man that sucks!

JM

Effing people.

that blows. Wish I could help you out

HR lady that had her last day at work today, went around and gave everyone a letter saying they were fired (and that later on in the letter it was a joke).

Any guesses how many people thought it was funny, considering we laid off 80 employees last year, and are almost at a stand still work wise with more layoffs looming?

Oh thats right. No one thought it was funny.

HR lady that had her last day at work today, went around and gave everyone a letter saying they were fired (and that later on in the letter it was a joke).

Any guesses how many people thought it was funny, considering we laid off 80 employees last year, and are almost at a stand still work wise with more layoffs looming?

Oh thats right. No one thought it was funny.
That's unbelievable. Crazy.

Son of a gun! Just cracked my tooth and have a big piece missing from molar. I hate the dentist! Not a great way to start a holiday weekend since I won't be able to get into a dentist until next week… Oh did I mention I have major issues (like beyond horrible anxiety) about going to the dentist.

Son of a gun! Just cracked my tooth and have a big piece missing from molar. I hate the dentist! Not a great way to start a holiday weekend since I won't be able to get into a dentist until next week… Oh did I mention I have major issues (like beyond horrible anxiety) about going to the dentist.

That sucks. Always afraid I'm going to do that and the implications of going to the dentist. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back