The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am down about two pounds this week getting back on track. The weather is getting a little nicer here so I get my exercise chasing the kiddos around.

Way to go!

I'm a little nervous for my weigh in tomorrow, but I did a ton of yard work this morning so hopefully that was a good workout that will pay off!

4 lbs down.

I weighed myself under 250 yesterday for the first time in YEARS. Was pretty stoked. I may not be making the largest strides with this, but I'm going to right way and it has me thrilled.

I am probably up a couple pounds. Chipotle, pizza and a couple other bad days didn't help.

I weighed myself under 250 yesterday for the first time in YEARS. Was pretty stoked. I may not be making the largest strides with this, but I'm going to right way and it has me thrilled.

That is awesome checkered. Kudos to you buddy.

Good job everyone. Its good to see peeps shaving some pounds

Been a tough week as my wife has been on vacation and she normally does the cooking. We shall see

Really hoping that walking 36 in the heat this weekend is going to pay off in the morning.

Managed to post a small loss this morning - real surprise as I had slipped up a couple of times during the week. Back out on the road as of tonight - really need to get some time in the hotel gym if I want to see progress.

Weigh in complete. Down 4.5 lbs this week.

Down .2 lbs this week. I will take it with how crazy our week has been. You know I had a lot going on when I've barely talked to Morgan;).

Weigh in complete. Down 4.5 lbs this week.

Way to go man, so you hit your # u wanted before the road trip right?

I somehow lost 1.8 lbs this week despite stuffing my face all weekend. My wife made the cookies with hershey kisses on the top Friday, and between then and today I easily ate 30 of them LOL.

Yeah. I am down to 181. Near 14 lbs since we started this thing and only 11 lbs left in my total goal.

Dropped 2 lbs this week. Slow and steady!!!

Down .2 lbs this week. I will take it with how crazy our week has been. You know I had a lot going on when I've barely talked to Morgan;).

Haha, JB has said my phone is so much quieter..I don't like it. : )

I am down 3.5 this week, back to my week 2 weigh in weight. I would have loved to have been below that, but seeing as though I gained 3.5 last week, I am just glad I was able to take that off. Now the real challenge begins....2 weeks on the road.

Smile,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366632380.877278.jpg

If your less the man/woman you use to be!

One of my fav low carb high fat breakfast meals.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I've found the motivation to do the diet, now I just need to find the motivation to add the exercise.

Motivation will come. I lost 20 lbs since January by changing diet. I'll start adding some exercise when I want to gain the weight back in muscle.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I dont know how much I will lose this week because I was back at my parents house, but Id really love to get that 1.3 pounds to get me down to 20 total. We will findout later this afternoon

Weigh in submitted. I had a pretty bad week. My mood was bad, and I ended up making some bad choices. I still lost 1 pound, but I feel horrible about my choices.

great work so far by everyone, keep the weight updates coming!

Crap, now apparently I can't even send an email right.

Weigh in submitted. I had a pretty bad week. My mood was bad, and I ended up making some bad choices. I still lost 1 pound, but I feel horrible about my choices.

Hey you lost weight still! Thats 1 pound less than you weighed before. Keep it moving in the right direction buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back