The Official Tiger Woods Thread

So much for my prediction Tiger was going to turn it around this year.

Not sure what's going around and are we seeing the back ache creep in due to some horrible play?

He's making some putts anyway, but it looks like Billy H. is getting his ball out of the hole for him

I'm so sick of Tiger pulling the ol' "back pain" card. At least be creative and fake a tooth ache.

This probably reminds you of when I was your partner in Nashville and I couldn't hit anything.

Tiger's short game is absolutely terrible right now. Wow. it's SO strange to watch.

So is it time to retire?

I think he's destroyed his body over the years with excessive exercise (strength training) and all sorts of other things (e.g., Navy Seals). He's starting to pay the price now, and I don't see it getting any better. We're talking problems that are extending over years now, not just a few weeks for months.

Was that Mike Dean packing the travel bag? Took long enough. Poor Tiger's back is killing him and the guy can't get the thing zipped up...

Well he didn't seem to have any trouble turning around to back out with his Porsche... so that's good news

He said he couldn't get "his glutes activated" :confused2:

Get well soon, TW.

Tiger's explanations rarely seem to have much connection with the truth. Denial is not just a river in Egypt. I'm not a Tiger fan, but this is sad to see. I hope he doesn't end his career with these types of injuries, withdrawals, and bad golf.

And these announcers who keep talking like it's just a "rest" issue are also in denial. I guess they have to hope against hope, though, because he is such a draw for the fans and it is such an interesting story.

I'm becoming less and less of a Tiger fan. He sure has a lot of talk about how his game is getting better and he is healthier than ever and then he gets out and looks awful. He is becoming an internet golfer. Maybe "media" golfer better describes him. I was hopeful this year would be a turnaround year but this has been going on long enough that I think this is what we are going to see until he retires now.

Tough seeing it for me. I grew up watching him do things with a golf ball no else could and he was just so much better than EVERYONE. I really do hope he turns it around.

If he re-hurt his back significantly, with the force these guys swing the club with, he's done.

Hopefully, it's just tweaked.

Wow..

I'm absolutely shocked. Never saw this coming,

If he re-hurt his back significantly, with the force these guys swing the club with, he's done.

Hopefully, it's just tweaked.

I think he came back too early from back surgery last year, lots of Dr's questioned it saying it was too soon

I think he came back too early from back surgery last year, lots of Dr's questioned it saying it was too soon

And yet was fine throughout the whole thing.
Now he broke his a$$ and people are going to second guess that stuff.

Wow..

I'm absolutely shocked. Never saw this coming,

I'm not shocked. His health is always in question. End of an era............

Walk a mile in his shoes, then let's talk about where he is physically and mentally. To often it's easy for us to sit back and lob judgements based on our personal beliefs, likes, dislikes or what ever. Before we judge perhaps we should take pause

I'm starting to get a little turned off. I haven't seen any footage, but the injuries, yips and whatever else are just getting plain old. It's now a pattern with him and I'm starting not to care.

Sad to see this happening to Tiger. I was one inspired to play the game when he turned pro.

Back