The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Phil sets up for the fade and hits the slice right off the fairway. Vintage Phil. Look at AK with his game swing on.

Guys got 320 to carry over that dune on teh short par 4. If they were on the internet, that would be no problem.

We can thank the weather for getting a creamsicle look, rather than orange on orange. Thanks Open Champ weather.

I actually think it looks nice. White polo would look awesome.

Im serious. I am glad we got the white on top instead of the scary pumpkin.

Darren Clarke has Tour Monaco shafts doesn't he?

Skimmer....hehe

He was as of 2 weeks ago. No idea if he still does right now though. Wont know until tomorrow morning.

Im serious. I am glad we got the white on top instead of the scary pumpkin.

I thought the same thing, if he watches the video of this maybe he will realise how much better he looks today than usual.

morning guys, I was just wondering the same thing when I saw him warming up in the bunker. Also, does anybody know what ball sergio is playing? I could have sworn it had a swoosh on it but they didnt zoom in close enough.

morning guys, I was just wondering the same thing when I saw him warming up in the bunker. Also, does anybody know what ball sergio is playing? I could have sworn it had a swoosh on it but they didnt zoom in close enough.

If he was playing the Nike ball I would be SHOCKED! He would have bigger issues than this final round of this major too...hehe

Watching Phil try to get up that hill just reiterates how much of a clown the guy is. What a tool.

Fowler is kind of surprising me. As far as I know he hasn't played much links golf.

Phil with the big birdie! He is right in this thing.

He played Walker Cup, and when you have a rock solid impact position and a good head on your shoulders, it doesnt matter where youre playing.
Fowler is kind of surprising me. As far as I know he hasn't played much links golf.

Watching Phil try to get up that hill just reiterates how much of a clown the guy is. What a tool.

Phony just put himself in the mix.
So did AK and it is getting interesting.

As much as I want Darren Clarke to win this I have a sneaky feeling we are going to have a playoff

He played Walker Cup, and when you have a rock solid impact position and a good head on your shoulders, it doesnt matter where youre playing.

And of course the RC last year.

love AK's shirt today

'Angry' TC in da house this morning! cheers

If he was playing the Nike ball I would be SHOCKED! He would have bigger issues than this final round of this major too...hehe

Yeah talk about a MAJOR contract issue.

just going with what I thought I saw on the TV this morning, but I havent had any caffeine yet so I cant be sure. It did not look like the taylormade script to me.

Back