The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

I love the putter too, and hate it.

I roll it each time I go into GG, which will be again today on my way to play golf. It rolls PURE each time.

I bet Phil's drinking a bloody mary.

I love that putter. All the TaylorMade staffers should roll that putter if they want to win.

Agree it's excellence- well not one t excellence but you get the idea

Agree it's excellence- well not Tour Black excellence but you get the idea

fify buddy haha. Sergio sure seems to be putting well with it.

I have put no hope or stock into Phil whatsoever this weekend and I won't do so this morning.

*it's working*

How quickly did the cute and lovable Bubba, turn into that whiney guy that grows old rather quickly.

Come on Sergio!! Would love to see him shoot a 62 or something and put the pressure on!

He is playing very well, hope he keeps it going and gets in the red

Miguel stretching is priceless! Plus, that was funny seeing Phil teasing him a bit.

I won't lie, I'm a Jimenez fan.

Phil showing off the MAJ warmup. All the guys standing around laughing and having a good time. Classic.
Was that fake too TC?

how great is miguel, love that guy and hope he can pull it off. his interview the other day with tom rinaldi was priceless.

How quickly did the cute and lovable Bubba, turn into that whiney guy that grows old rather quickly.

In a few swings. How British of him. I guess its fitting.

Sergio to level after 7! Playing some great golf :)

Bubba finally proved to me, at least he gave me confirmation, why I don't care for him. In no way could I root for a guy with that kind of attitude. WTF happened to him?

I heard the tv dudes saying that Clarke came out and warmed up early, talked to everyone and was smiling yesterday before his round. Glover comes out and warms up for 20 minutes max and is done. Glover played like shat, clarke is still in the lead. Maybe Glover should warm up a bit more today.

Bubba finally proved to me, at least he gave me confirmation, why I don't care for him. In no way could I root for a guy with that kind of attitude. WTF happened to him?

Only my opinion, but I think his true colors came through. He is a nice guy, but very much a self promoter (as you need to be in a single sport). He has seen great success the last year and now that the cameras are on more, we are seeing all of him. Not just the parts he wants to put through twitter.

I was thinking the same thing. He has been really surly as of late, at least that is the image I am seeing on the tele

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only my opinion, but I think his true colors came through. He is a nice guy, but very much a self promoter (as you need to be in a single sport). He has seen great success the last year and now that the cameras are on more, we are seeing all of him. Not just the parts he wants to put through twitter.

That makes a lot of sense. I just thought he was fun and free wheeling. His tirades also come across worse b/c of that stupid visor, at least for me.

Does Yang have something printed on his arse?

Love seeing top guys shake hands with the fans and smile and interact with them.

Does Yang have something printed on his arse?

haha sure does. His British Open weather outfit is heinous.

YE Yang's ass says coq on it, le coq!

Phil, such a poser. What a bastard faker.

YE Yang's ass says coq on it, le coq!

Phil, such a poser. What a bastard faker.

No comment on Yangs ass. I'll leave that for the Boss. Did Phil pull a tigger and hurt himself?

Biggsy looks like Chad Campbell.

Back