The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Wow. Another birdie and Phil is in the thick of things.
DJ with a great shot on the par 5 should make 4 here as well.
Getting VERY interesting.

Phil is coming and looks very comfortable. What a couple of back to back putts though, a long par to keep the round going, and then a bomb of a birdie putt. DJ misses the bird.

I guess if Phil keeps making these bombs he wont have to deal with the 3-4 footers he's been missing all week. Great putt by him.

I guess if Phil keeps making these bombs he wont have to deal with the 3-4 footers he's been missing all week. Great putt by him.

I was just thinking the same thing.
DC with another long putt to save par and this is the one that did not go in.
Getting VERY interesting.

Is it just me or are they not showing any of Rickie's shots so far?

We can thank the weather for getting a creamsicle look, rather than orange on orange. Thanks Open Champ weather.

My swing speed is 100 with the driver and I carry it 3 bills. I'm also a 20.

Got to hand it to Phil, he's draining everything and he's playing like he wants it.

Great championship. What a drive by Phil. Not a bad one by DJ either. heehee

Rooting for Clarkie!

Got to hand it to Phil, he's draining everything and he's playing like he wants it.

I have to agree, and I'm one of the guys that thought he would be lucky to make the cut. I would say any of the top five or six guys have a great chance. Should be a great day and fun to watch.

Eagle putt for Phil....gigantic drive by DJ. Gonna be a heck of an ending to this tourney I think. (unlike my prediction last night by the looks of it).

Man, if I could only pick a winner....hehe
Well that and Toothy & Banana outfit make a cut.
Outside of that my picks were great.
:beat-up:

If Darren doesn't win I want Phil to win to give me a slim chance of winning the driver

Man, if I could only pick a winner....hehe
Well that and Toothy & Banana outfit make a cut.
Outside of that my picks were great.
:beat-up:

Picks...what picks? Ashamed to even think of mine :D

HOLY SH*T!

Phil makes eagle - tied for lead!!!

unreal.

Wow phil just drained it. This could be his...

WOW! Phil keep it going!

I am totally shocked how good Phil is playing right now. WOW!

What a freaking putt! Love the emotion!
What a freaking tournament. Who knew you could have excitement in a golf tournament with this leaderboard...hehe

Phil's frint 9 today is eerily similar to Tiger's front 9 at Augusta....let's just hope Phil doesn't we the bed on the back 9 (or #8)

Back