The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Just getting here today. Disappointed the old man isn't doing anything towards moving up the leaderboard today. Although he's got my only birdie in the ESPN game.

Mickelson just ties for the lead, wow.

TC will be going ape with the way Phil is playing

Tigerrr Charge! Wait...what? Philll charge!

DJ's chipping makes me think he has been visiting Sean Foley's short game clinic again.

Too bad Phil and Darren are not playing together....would be interesting to see the flow back and forth.

DJ gotta start making some putts soon. Phil is just on fire!

They just said that there's some rain on the way, this could mix it up even more!!

Rain would be very interesting at this point.

Bad weather = golf's greatest equalizer??

I'm a big fan of Rickie's jumper!

I love this tournament. The feed seems much less dramatic than The Masters or US Open.

Just raw coverage. And I love it.

Phil burning it up. Great shot in to 8!

Phil is hitting the shots that Darren was yesterday. Difference -- Phil is making the putts.

What also makes this interesting is how the players are hitting shots to compensate for the conditions they're playing in.

Phil is in a zone right now very few people ever get to.

Might be some of the best golf I've ever witnessed. The course isn't playing easy and he's making it look easy.

Nice to see Rory McIlroy wearing chunky's shirt size today.

Shane Bacon just made a GREAT point on Twitter:
@shanebacon: Phil's round here feels a lot like Tiger's front nine at Augusta this year, doesn't it?

DJ's tumble continues....wish he could have hung around some.

I said that about 15 minutes ago in this thread. Hopefully Phil doesn't lay down and die on the back 9.

So, who doesn't think DJ is a choker?

There are two big golf tweeters that are so anti-Phil its kind of funny. At least Shane kind of shows objectivity at times.
He must be reading this thread and saw TC's post...hehe

I said that about 15 minutes ago in this thread. Hopefully Phil doesn't lay down and die on the back 9.

So, who doesn't think DJ is a choker?

Sorry I missed it bud, I just rolled out of bed and onto the couch to watch this! Your man is on fire!

I'm a bit excited.

I do believe I heard your yell down here in Florida when he sank that bomb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back