Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we have Tara (from above) and our new dog, Charlie, we got him at the end of last April. Tara is a Terrier mix, they said. But we aren't sure what she is. She's built for speed though. Charlie is a Golden Lab (half Yellow Lab, half Golden Retriever).

702d21b9.jpg
856f79a2.jpg
e60dc0fb.jpg
675b1b5d.jpg

Oh....a little mud and muddy water. So much fun for the dogs, not so much for us.

Great pic's Smally and everyone for that matter. Looks like someone was playing in the mud, lol.

I still miss my old Bill, English Setter. I have a lengthy post here some where from when I had to putt him down. I'd love to rescue a little buddy, but were are on the road so much I don't think it would be fair to do so for a while yet. Plus Orio, the cat, would boycot, haha.

I love Bostons! Here is my Boston, Dusty (she is a girl with a boy's name). She was not sure what I was trying to do haha.

a6890c47-4033-dd8a.jpg

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I love Bostons! Here is my Boston, Dusty (she is a girl with a boy's name). She was not sure what I was trying to do haha.

a6890c47-4033-dd8a.jpg

She is kinda giving a certain look.....lol They are great dogs.

a6890c47-4033-dd8a.jpg

That's awesome, I've got two boston's and have always thought about getting a headcover to match. I've seen that facial experssion on my boston's as well!

a6890c47-4033-dd8a.jpg

HAHAH...i love the daphnes headcover too. I have a westie as well....and was thinking about getting the daphnes westie headcover

Spicy - he's pissed in the picture

Last edited:
Let's try again...

Let's try again...

3rd time is a charm....

3rd time is a charm....

View attachment 2132

finally - that took way longer than I expected....

2yycyme.jpg

Now that's a neat cat!

BEntley is the black lab and despite the picture he is the smartest lab I have ever known

Trisket is a Cocker Spaniel who plays dumb but taught herself to open the backdoor when she wants in...

well, I cant seem to post pictures but Im going to send links to the pictures from facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/....775590144163.2424800.19226059&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...a.936933375875.2620168.3435422&type=1&theater

SO....i guess you can enjoy all the other pictures on there too

P.s. Benltley got his name because he has a kink in his tail so it is "bent" he was like that when I got him at 7 weeks old and it was a birth defect...however, the vet said that it doesnt cause him any pain and docking it would have hurt him....so I kept it.

The links seem to off line. If you use a host site like Photobucket, you can direct link from there. It is free and very quick and easy.

All of my pictures of Caesar are files that are too big. Gotta take some new ones I guess.

This is Twix (left) and Guy (right)

IMAGE_048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back