Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pic's! Where would we be without our animal buddies.

Awesome to see so many dog lovers in here!

215427_2010598910516_1410035290_2377944_6312436_n.jpg

Dixie, just turned 1 yesterday.

Thats a great looking dog!

Black Lab and a Pug!

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

marinerscamping080.jpg

One of my favorite pictures of Rusty. He was a little hyper that morning. Kept running up and down the hallway, then jumping from the back of the couch to the back of my desk chair and smacking me in the back of the head. I tried hiding from him behind the couch, but he still found me..

View attachment 2389

we took our dog Lexie out for a run yesterday in a field down the street. I took this picture of her and absolutely love it. She knows how to smile for the camera.

b11c45b0.jpg

Haha, oh, she is. That little dog never fails to crack me up. She loves attention so much - when someone comes near her she just sits with her tongue out and dances in place. Gets me every time.

We've had her for four years now. Someone dumped her on the side of the road because she, I'd assume, she was pregnant. Poor little girl was only about a year old then according to the vet. She was running on the side of the road and was so scared and hungry when when we found her. Of course, we weren't going to keep her but, well, she's still here, haha. Part of the family now! I couldn't imagine not having her around and I always wonder how someone could dump such a sweet, loving little dog.

My three buddies: Lilo(calico), Chico (gray hair), and my sweet Isabella

100_1376.jpg

100_1352.jpg

100_1407.jpg

Bella003.jpg

Thought this was funny. Think he's guilty?

this is our pet cat snuggles(my partner named her)we've had her since the wee mans 2nd birthday so she is roughly 4 yrs old.

099-1.jpg

back in june we got bracken,an irish draught x thoroughbred,she is 13 years old and was underweight when we got her.she is now looking much better.
005-5.jpg

Great pic's, thanks for sharing.

What Kind of Dog do You Own?

What Kind of Dog do You Own?

I searched dog and got nothing so I'm rolling with this.

What kind of dog do you own? We have a Cocker Spaniel. He's cute but pees when he gets excited and has snapped at people a couple of times. He can be a brat/jerk.

I want a German Shepherd. A smart, loyal, protective dog.

We have 3: black lab, yellow lab / golden retriever mix, and a brittany spaniel. The brittany was the first and is the boss.

Cocker Spaniel's are cute. German Shepherd's are cute but I don't have a yard large enough for one. I used to have a beagle when I was a kid. Loved that dog.

We own a Heinz 57. He's actually part Husky, part Pit Bull. He's awesome.

2008009.jpg

My pet snake and TMex hangin out.

PbXln.jpg

My boy Caesar just turned 12!
055.jpg

47fb4ae3-1647-79c9.jpg

Tuff, my English Bulldog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War Eagle you left your sword on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back