Looks like Remus found a new use for my 56° wedge. Forget the cat beds and heated beds, this is where he chooses to sleep 🤷‍♂️
73FCABF5-AEDD-456B-8603-44094B63A8BA.jpeg

The kennel is almost done, just a few more details to take care of. It's in a nice spot under our back deck, in the shade from mid-morning on. We just plan on using it when Kona is home alone during his heartworm treatment period, which shouldn't be too often.

Kennel_00s.jpg

Kennel_01.jpg

Welcome to the Pets thread to Archie! We spent a fair bit of time tracking down a good adoption dog, and settled on this champion. Obviously puppy life isn't something I'm thrilled about, but going to be worth it in the end for the bond he and Cal will have.

1620416093082.png

Welcome to the Pets thread to Archie! We spent a fair bit of time tracking down a good adoption dog, and settled on this champion. Obviously puppy life isn't something I'm thrilled about, but going to be worth it in the end for the bond he and Cal will have.

View attachment 9006716
Can we call him Canadog? How old is the pup?

He's nearly three months.

I call him "mr bitey #$%er" presently :ROFLMAO:
Is Mr. Bitey going to impact the 2021 round count? We got our girls when they were about 5 months and they’re 15 months now. It’s an adventure! But they’ve met our one year old nephew a couple times and it’s so adorable it makes me sick. I bet Archie and Cal team up against you!

Is Mr. Bitey going to impact the 2021 round count? We got our girls when they were about 5 months and they’re 15 months now. It’s an adventure! But they’ve met our one year old nephew a couple times and it’s so adorable it makes me sick. I bet Archie and Cal team up against you!
Oh yeah, round count is going to suck this year I think. Thanks, Baseball.

View attachment 9006716
That's a really cute pup!!!

New dog park with beer wine coffee and snacks in upscale area at a good price Bark and Suds in MD and my dog enjoying it

Attachments

• C624EB86-21F5-4203-8821-CF8BFEBCDC81.jpeg
    C624EB86-21F5-4203-8821-CF8BFEBCDC81.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 10
  • E6F7170E-A174-4325-AF53-5D15DC1D6266.jpeg
    E6F7170E-A174-4325-AF53-5D15DC1D6266.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10
Say hello to my 8-month-old best pal, Buddy.

IMG_1615.jpeg

Going through pictures of some of our former "Best Dogs I ever Had". Here's one of two really good buddies, Tay (the Golden) was nine when this one was taken, and Snickers (Brittany/Ausie mix) was five. They were both rescues, we got Tay when he was 6 months old, and Snickers when he was 4 months old. Tay was with us for fourteen years, Snickers for fifteen. They were a couple of great dogs, and best friends. This photo was taken in 2006.

Tay & Snickers10-15a.jpg

View attachment 9006716
What a cutie. Best of luck and congrats on the new family member.

Arrow’s surgery is scheduled for Monday. I hate that he has to have surgery, but I just know his eye will feel so much better when this giant tumor is gone.

View attachment 9006739

We had to do that to our little yorkie last year. It was quick and his recovery was good. I was torn on whether to do it or not but glad we did. Our little guy passed away a few months ago and it just has not been the same here. His sister is still with us though. Wishing Arrow the best on Monday!

We had to do that to our little yorkie last year. It was quick and his recovery was good. I was torn on whether to do it or not but glad we did. Our little guy passed away a few months ago and it just has not been the same here. His sister is still with us though. Wishing Arrow the best on Monday!

I am so sorry for your loss. But thank you so much for the encouraging words about the surgery, that really does help a lot.

I hope you all don't mind me taking you along as I reminisce about some of the great dogs I've had in my life. These will only go back so far, many of my dogs were back in the film era, with few pictures scanned to digital format. Maybe something I need to work on, dig up the old photos and do some scanning.

One of my all time favorite pictures of Tay. He was only three years old in this one, way before he started getting the Golden Retriever white face, taken back in 2000.

Tay02.jpg

IMG_8603.JPG

Brought Kona home today! First pics out on the back deck.

Resized_20210509_120947.jpeg20210509_120724_capture.jpg

Last edited:
This girl is weird.
D9DBD1AC-B1B9-4942-923F-0169D831A079.jpeg

A few more pics of Kona, learning his way around the property. He has been absolutely great so far, and settling in nicely. Such a handsome boy, he's a bit shy of 1 1/2 years old, and about 75 lbs.

Kona_02.jpg
Kona_03.jpg
Kona_01.jpg

Back