When they say pitties are dangerous
20211117_135511.jpg

The dumba** somehow trapped himself in the downstairs bath last night and tore up a roll of TP.. if this were last year during the shortage I'd have been a little more pissed
20211122_060400.jpg

We lost our sweet baby girl this aft. She was spoiled,loved and will be so missed. She can now join her brother over that rainbow bridge. RIP Jewels

My condolences to you. :cry:

Coco is always right by my side .... either sleeping or waiting for me to throw the ball. Smartest & most loyal dog I have ever owned.

Coco.jpgCoco_#2.jpg

Then there is this guy ... Wally can be comfortable in some of the strangest places. He's a great cat though.

WALLY.jpg

I had a good cry yesterday when I walked into our living room and our other 2 pups were lying beside each other in front of the fireplace where Mollie would lie down when we were in the room.

I had a good cry yesterday when I walked into our living room and our other 2 pups were lying beside each other in front of the fireplace where Mollie would lie down when we were in the room.

My first good cry after losing a pup is when I drop a small ort of food on the floor.

....and I have to bend down to pick it up 😢

Hang in there you guys who recently lost your best buddies.

Growling at me, wagging her tail, wiggling her ears, and coughing/sneezing because she can’t breathe and do all that with the tire up her nose. Sometimes I wonder 🤷‍♂️
22232091-9739-4FFC-9F56-C1F581D53554.jpeg

It is cold. Reggie is in the curtain, which is on top of a heat vent. I think he negatively affects our air circulation.
ACCE1FD8-BE8F-4FE5-BBBD-BB4B71868B0B.jpeg

We got the results back from Kona's DNA test yesterday. Being a rescue dog, and some little things with his appearance (a little something with his ears, a little something with the shape of his head, and his big feet), we weren't really sure if he was all German Shepherd, or had a little something else mixed in, so we did the DNA test. My wife was certain he would be a mostly German Shepherd mix of some kind, I honestly felt it was 50/50, and wouldn't be surprised either way.

Well, according to his DNA, , Kona is 100% German Shepherd.

Kona_03_06-04-2021.jpg

We just did the Breed testing, they can expand the results to include Genetic Health and Traits, which we are currently debating. I've heard mixed reviews on whether or not the expanded results are worth doing. I already know in general the potential health issues common with German Shepherds, so if that is what they would be reporting it wouldn't be worth it to me. On the other hand, if it is more specific findings, from actual markers within Kona's DNA sample, that might be important to know, especially since we've just been through serious health issues with our last two dogs.

If anyone has experience with doggie DNA testing, I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts on the value of the health and traits part of it.

Lila gets herself in some of the funniest predicaments.
7A3ADE18-C942-459E-BD9E-F7264D97173D.jpeg
watching her back up is hilarious.

So pitiful…she heard me saying I’m going to hit some golf balls.
4DE9D561-3730-46BB-B0FF-2B95B5307197.jpeg

image.jpg
You are not leaving again dad.

Thankful that our two good boys, Jax and Cooper, get to eat Thanksgiving dinner with our family for another year!! They enjoy several bites of what we eat tonight.
I saw a post from the Humane Society of North TX where they had a group that provided warm meals of turkey, sweet potatoes, and green beans to hundreds of shelter dogs. Such a great idea and I’ll make it a plan to help in donating to that cause next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
BF0D9824-6B06-41D4-B3EA-E02B2010CC2B.jpeg
Bella says Happy Thanksgiving THP!! 🦃🍁

Back