The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

I'm up by 35, but he still has AP, Emmanuel Sanders and Will Tye left, going to be a close one!
It's gonna be a tight one if they perform like they are projected. I have my fingers crossed, but losing to 132 points would be respectable.

Losers bracket...I ran into a buzz saw today when the Cardinals D went for 33 points for arydolphin. It would have been nice to end the season with a W but I'll settle for finishing 8-8 after a horrific start to the season.

Up by 13 in the League 6 Championship & have Eli Manning & Peterson vs. his Den Kicker.

I feel good but in no way confident. Fantasy football can be a cruel master.

L3 is going down to the wire. 85 to 85. One owner has Eli, the other has the Giant's kicker.

It's nice to see I lost the finals because I started the wrong Defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to see I lost the finals because I started the wrong Defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 20 points sitting on my bench right now because I sat the Vikings D. I'm glad ddec's team is going to put up 110+, and those points really wouldn't have helped me.

L3 is going down to the wire. 85 to 85. One owner has Eli, the other has the Giant's kicker.

Eli throwing a bunch of picks isn't helping the matter. Now it's 85.5 to 82.5...

Up by 13 in the League 6 Championship & have Eli Manning & Peterson vs. his Den Kicker.

I feel good but in no way confident. Fantasy football can be a cruel master.
I think you have this one wrapped up. I left a ton of points on my bench.

Congrats on the victory!

I think you have this one wrapped up. I left a ton of points on my bench.

Congrats on the victory!
Manning is doing his best to keep you in it. I almost started Alex Smith because of the ODB suspension. Looks like that would have been the right play.

Eli throwing a bunch of picks isn't helping the matter. Now it's 85.5 to 82.5...

Going into this game I was 100% certain I was going to loose. I'm still not very optimistic.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Manning is doing his best to keep you in it. I almost started Alex Smith because of the ODB suspension. Looks like that would have been the right play.
Well, you have to be feeling much better now.

Well, you have to be feeling much better now.
Yep. Glad to have the cushion now.

Its been a fun year & I've been pretty lucky.

Well that's it. Congrats Chip Kelly's heroes.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles needing a couple tds from Emmanuel Sanders against Hurricane Ditka in league 7. Down 14 points.

Congrats to Philly Golf Guy on his win in League 3. His team was pretty much the class of our league the entire year, it's always nice to see the #1 seed win the title and not get tripped up by the random nature of FF playoffs.

I'm happy to finish in 5th overall, considering I drafted Leveon Bell in the first round and didn't get very many games out of him, plus I had a revolving door of crap at the QB position. I took a bunch of young WRs in the draft, hit on Allen Robinson of the Jags and John Brown of the Cardinals, missed on Jordan Matthews of the Eagles.

Our number 1 seed in league 4 takes the title. Congrats to Homey Don't Play That. 105.5 to 78

Well finally made the playoffs in THP FF and managed a 3rd place finish. That 163 from russtopher last weekend was at least easy to take as there is nothing I could've done differently.

Already excited for next year!

We will get with each co-commissioner this week and crown the champions and then get in touch with them about prizes.

Thanks, guys. I actually went to bed after the first half of the Giants game because watching Eli throw all those picks was too much. I was also convinced karma was go into make me pay for sitting Kearse in place of Michael. It was a fun season and I got a lot of breaks. Mainly a lot of my draft picks panned out and didn't get injured until late in the season.

It was a fun league to be in. The trade offers were always well thought out, lots of guys posted in the threads and the waiver wire was always picked clean. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Our number 1 seed in league 4 takes the title. Congrats to Homey Don't Play That. 105.5 to 78

[QUOTE MBurnham Welp I'm done, congrats to HDPT in league 4, he had the best team coming down the stretch.][/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, just got lucky but had a ball. I want to apologize for not posting on here this season. My wife and I started the process of selling our house and moving, around August and then a family crisis came up so I stayed off THP for the last few months. When I got on a winning streak, I didn't want to start posting anything yet because I didn't want to jinx myself! LOL

League 1 was a fantastic time. The most enjoyable fantasy league I've played in. People were active, trades made sense, and there was a lot of good back and forth on the forum from the folks in the league.

That stupid bammer turd Julio. That one ridiculous play lost me the championship.

I just had to get that off my chest.

That stupid bammer turd Julio. That one ridiculous play lost me the championship.

I just had to get that off my chest.

Lol, let's just say things got loud around my house when Decker caught that TD in OT. And then again when the Steelers crapped the bed against Baltimore. By the time Eli was throwing nothing but picks, I was shell shocked.

I have Reed in another league and am in the championship, but ended up losing that one when none of my other guys did anything. Something about those points I guess.

Yep. Glad to have the cushion now.

Its been a fun year & I've been pretty lucky.
It's not over yet. I only need 16 field goals from Denver's kicker to take the title. Or 48 XP's.

League 1 was a fantastic time. The most enjoyable fantasy league I've played in. People were active, trades made sense, and there was a lot of good back and forth on the forum from the folks in the league.
Completely agree. Perhaps the most active league I've ever been a part of. Between conversations, trash talk, and trades it really was an enjoyable 4 months to distract me from the Cowboys amazing season.

Back