The Powerball and Mega Millions Wanna win it thread

First three items I buy if I win tonight:

Aston Martin Vanquish
Home in Disney's Golden Oak
NetJets Membership

First thing I buy is a massage chair. The $3500 one at Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Actually the first thing I buy are first class plane tickets somewhere warm. Or England. Then the chair.

wow its up to $636 million now thats crazy. Someone on THP has to win now right?

Group of us at work put in $10 each, so there is about $170 worth of tickets there. I figure if we win I would get around $10 million out of the deal (I split my share with a buddy..$5 each). I also bought a few dollars worth for my pocket. Good luck guys, how cool would it be if one of us won?

Got my $20 worth. Wife said she is feeling lucky.....little does she know. :)

I've picked up $20 in 3 different states today. Mixing it up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I win the Mega Millions tonight... JB, you will receive a donation of $1 million dollars towards THP. Contract signed via post in a thread!

Enter Amt (in millions) : 636

Lump Sum :
(approx) $343,742,863.00 / $223,432,861.00 (after 35% tax)
Payments - Per Year ( 26 yearly payouts (Mega Millions) ) :
(approx) $24,461,538.00 / $15,900,000.00 (after 35% tax)

yes please!

Bought $10 worth of tickets. If I don't win it's just a little more toward my son's lottery funded scholarship.

If I win the Mega Millions tonight... JB, you will receive a donation of $1 million dollars towards THP. Contract signed via post in a thread!

I like your thinking, but I think I would finance an outing to a place like the Hideaway for the first 60 to sign up. It would have to be some sort of contest....I better start working on this just in case.

Enter Amt (in millions) : 636

Lump Sum :
(approx) $343,742,863.00 / $223,432,861.00 (after 35% tax)
Payments - Per Year ( 26 yearly payouts (Mega Millions) ) :
(approx) $24,461,538.00 / $15,900,000.00 (after 35% tax)

yes please!

I think I can handle that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I think I can handle that.

$223.4M yea I could find something to spend some of that on...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

If I win I'll be hiring 3 employees to be my permanent golf partners.....start working on your resumes. :)

Barry, any prerequisite's??

KG

Just Tapping Away

If I won after taking care of my family I'd build a 2500 acre no kill animal rescue for dogs, cats, and any other domesticated animal that needs a home and love. Then I'd either buy or build a course with an awesome practice facility and any THP member would play for $10.00 a round and $2.00 for a bucket of balls until the money ran out.

If I won after taking care of my family I'd build a 2500 acre no kill animal rescue for dogs, cats, and any other domesticated animal that needs a home and love. Then I'd either buy or build a course with an awesome practice facility and any THP member would play for $10.00 a round and $2.00 for a bucket of balls until the money ran out.

Sounds like you need to buy a island down by Florida.

Ever since they changed to the new format, there has been no winner. These lotto guys are smart and making so much money... Good luck to all of you guys who bought some. I want to see the jackpot go over $1 billion which I think will happen after tonight...

I love you Trout.

Guess I'm still a working man.

Bullfrog said his course will be free for thpers. ...just sayin

Well i just checked the winning numbers and wouldn't you guess i didnt win. I did get three numbers though. Hopefully nobody wins so it will climb close to a billion.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

I won some dollars!! But not 600 million of them. LOL. Man, I already had my retirement planned and everything.

:':)-X I just knew today was the day!!!

swing your swing

At least one in California won. Jackpot reset!

Also saw someone in GA won, too. Though that was on Twitter, not confirmed. I didn't even get one number on my one, $1 ticket.
Guessing the combo work pot didn't fare well either, but who knows.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Drumroll...

I won...a few extra sheets of paper to doodle on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back