JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Company:

PUMA’s new GRYLBL Collection continues the latest in golf fashion trends with its sleek, minimalist designs for the ultimate high-end athleisure look. GRYLBL features PUMA’s innovative CLOUDSPUN performance fabric blend—known for its exceptional comfort and versatility on and off the course. Created with everyday wear in mind, the collection showcases simple designs with subtle branding to highlight the finer details of each piece.

Untitled-17-1024x692.jpg

The PUMA GRYLBL Collection includes a tee ($44), a polo ($68), a hoodie ($84), a ¼ zip ($78), and a short ($68), all in muted, neutral colors aimed at stylish, daily wear. Each piece is designed with light, tonal branding and minimal logos to create an elevated, casual look, with...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Untitled-16.jpg
    Untitled-16.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 526
Last edited by a moderator:
The shorts and hoodie will be mine. :love:

I did not need to see this... Cloudspun shorts sound incredible!

I could go for this collection but the price I'm going to shy away from.

Yeah, I’m 1,000,000% buying those shorts when they go up. :love:

Looks like good stuff. How do you pronounce GRYLBL?

• Admin
Tame and nondescript with cloudspun? Yeah, that could be a good combo.

Must have the shorts and maybe the hoodie...but dang why is everything so expensive!?

The hoodie, polo and quarter zip are right where I want them to be. But the price is tough - ah well, not hammered the credit card in a while, might as well be on these.

shorts are up, waiting for hoodie. :unsure:

I hope those shorts are thigh highs... I want a reason not to buy multiple pairs haha! #CloudSpun
They definitely look like they have the potential to be thigh highs haha

Glad I'm not the only one. I was thinking "what the hell is grillble?" Grey Label makes way more sense.
I kept seeing gerbil at first glance

Yep that was my thought as well. Its the cool thing to label things without spelling them out
Im not speaking to this one specifically, but many times it comes down to trademarks.

I can use that hoodie. That looks sweet!

That is some very good looking gear.

Grabbed a couple of the hoodies. I know I won't need them for a few months, but will be nice to have them when I do!

Back