The Rickie Fowler Thread

I'd say CPG feels good!

From a win perspective I think you are right. But the boy can draw a crowd.
I don't like the comparison either. I hope it's a springboard for Fowler. Alas I still don't think he is going to be one of the next big things in golf(on course, not off). But he is a guy I like to route for and was pretty happy to see him prevail yesterday.

From a win perspective I think you are right. But the boy can draw a crowd.

That he can. Can't knock the guy for that. He is good for the game. He captures the fans, esp the young ones. He always seems polite and answers questions without giving attitude. He's one to root for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickie will always be a fan favorite. I don't think he'll be an all-time great by any means, though. He played extraordinarily well for four days. His typical "A-game" isn't good enough to accumulate a mountain of wins on this Tour. Too much parity in golf these days.

I will add to that a more subtle mature look for his clothing while still keeping in stylish. He seems to have removed the extra "flare" and be about the business of playing golf well. I love the Sunday outfit--no orange at all..

i think there is a slight tone down in his attire as we don't see the orange pants and orange shirt on sunday's like in the beginning, but he still wears orange something on sundays...this week was pink out for mothers day and breast cancer. i think his style still has some flare to it, which i like but its just not as flashy as we are used to seeing.

I'm happy for RF, but why was I supposed to get the chills? The only thing overrated about RF is this PGA Tour tweet.

I didn't get chills, but I thought is was pretty dang cool.

I totally see that clip in a commercial.

I am glad he got the win yesterday, I hope it spurs him on. He will be great for golf, along with McIlroy and Spieth. Another "Big Three"?

When did he ditch the Orange on Sunday's?

He didnt. He wore pink yesterday for Mother's Day.
Although his Sundays have been more subtle for the better part of a year.

Every single one of you were hoping in the replay her boobs were going to pop out of that top.

I was just thinking she needs to eat a sandwich or something. She's a good looking girl but it looks like she weighs about 99lbs. I like a little more all the way around.

That being said, I have no problem with her outfit. She's in her early 20's so wear what you want while you can.

I was just thinking she needs to eat a sandwich or something. She's a good looking girl but it looks like she weighs about 99lbs. I like a little more all the way around.

That being said, I have no problem with her outfit. She's in her early 20's so wear what you want while you can.
Rickie only weighs 150 and isn't very tall. Can see him liking smaller girls.

Rickie only weighs 150 and isn't very tall. Can see him liking smaller girls.

True, he's no giant himself. They seem like a good young couple and I was glad to see a bit of PDA after his win. Good for both of them. Now, about that sandwich, I may just go have it myself...

He has toned the orange down quite a bit on sunday this year......not the full outfit.....I have seen white pants and orange and white shirts...things like that.

So, as big was the win was for RF.....how about for Cobra?

They are a little late to the custom fit party. I still crack up at that commercial "Yo Richard. Custom fit". Old man swag.

They are a little late to the custom fit party. I still crack up at that commercial "Yo Richard. Custom fit". Old man swag.
Isn't that custom fit commercial for PGA SS?

Late to the party but I was thrilled with his performance this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see:
Mid-20's
Lots o'cash
Cutie girlfriend
Lots of fans
Seems like a nice guy

Yep. Got the world in his hand.

Now bend that damn brim!! #oldmanstyle

I think Puma is a pretty smart brand. As Rickie starts to mature they will dress him differently, bend the bill of his cap and put some more clothes on his girlfriend.
Heck, he should enjoy this while he can. It is the American dream to do what you love to do and get paid mega bucks for it. Plus he does seem like a good kid.

Is it me or is his flat brim slightly bent today?

CGMKADEU4AAgdem.jpg:large

It's the Irish wind....

doesn't look much different than how he has been wearing it to me.

Needs to be flatter imo :act-up:

Back