Dont laugh, but as expected, GG has one for every unit we looked at. I want to go back tomorrow, but she does not.
No laughing from me, I use them all the time. Easy way to narrow down decisions.

Beags,
You need to hit this show one of these years. It is so big and so good.

Beags,
You need to hit this show one of these years. It is so big and so good.
I know I do, wanted to go pretty bad this year.

Take the fam tomorow.

Are you considering a 2013?

Are you considering a 2013?

Not sure. Completely dependent on price and how much we save by getting factory warranty vs aftermarket, etc.

Not sure. Completely dependent on price and how much we save by getting factory warranty vs aftermarket, etc.
I was impressed with what isaw in the video. I had no idea they had that much built it. Is there a big difference in newer vs older.

I was impressed with what isaw in the video. I had no idea they had that much built it. Is there a big difference in newer vs older.

Not always in space, but can be in features. A lot of times it comes down to floor plan, finishes and features that you want. Looking at them all back to back, is a lot of fun to see the differences.

We saw the 2013 at the show and it had a few different things and definitely different finishes, but this GWV is awesome for features. The back behind the sofa is one of the coolest things we saw in all Class Bs.

We saw the 2013 at the show and it had a few different things and definitely different finishes, but this GWV is awesome for features. The back behind the sofa is one of the coolest things we saw in all Class Bs.

That one is nice. Love the storage under the back sofa. I think that would be well used by you guys.

For the life of us, GG and I cannot think of which brand we like best. They all have so many features and then each one has one or two things we wish they had that another one had. Its becoming crazy watching us look through features and figure it out.

Road Trek - Good look, nice layout, but a little simple for what the costs seem to be in terms of "luxury". Not really for us.

Pleasure Way - Luxury look in cabinets, but we really did not care for the way the kitchen "island" sticks out when you first walk in the door. Just a personal thing I guess.

Winnebago - Things look slightly cheaper here and there, but for the money, it is getting really hard to ignore. It appears as though the ERA models run close to $20k less than many competitors. But it also is 24 feet over 22 and has a far shorter warranty.

Great West - Fabulous storage, a great modern look and wonderful flooring appearance. However struggled with lack of actual closet for hangers and did not care for the "dresser" behind the drivers seat. They can customize this for us and add a set or desk there, so that may be an option.

Airstream - High price without a doubt. Loved the look and the layouts. Loved most about it, but the sky high price keeps us pulling back a tad bit. Plus, unless we go extended version (24 feet), golf clubs do not fit well in the back. That is a major problem.

Leisure Travel - Really liked the slide out feature, but we would go with the nonslide version that has a lot to offer. Despite being innovators, its hard to find a ton of personal reviews on them.

And can I assume u would have some customization done? Why not trick out a winnebago to your liking and enjoy the extra cash!

And can I assume u would have some customization done? Why not trick out a winnebago to your liking and enjoy the extra cash!

No, no customization done on this one. At least not early in the game due to costs. But frankly with the features, I am not sure it is needed other than a tweak here or there. Winnebago still struggles on the list due to it being longer (24 vs 22 ft model) and a horrible 1 year warranty on house compared to 3 on just about every other one.

No, no customization done on this one. At least not early in the game due to costs. But frankly with the features, I am not sure it is needed other than a tweak here or there. Winnebago still struggles on the list due to it being longer (24 vs 22 ft model) and a horrible 1 year warranty on house compared to 3 on just about every other one.

I gotcha, I say forget the rv and get a boat!

I gotcha, I say forget the rv and get a boat!

Not anytime soon buddy. RV is all about work. We just want something a little more cost effective in the fuel dept.

Gina and I may look at an Alpine or Montana 5th wheel and a F250 Super Duty Ford. With the 6.7L diesel V8 it is rated 31 Hwy, 19 City. not as convenient as the Sprinter, but, more versatile and much more luxury for the same money.

Gina and I may look at an Alpine or Montana 5th wheel and a F250 Super Duty Ford. With the 6.7L diesel V8 it is rated 31 Hwy, 19 City. not as convenient as the Sprinter, but, more versatile and much more luxury for the same money.

In many cases even less money. We like 5th wheels, however with dogs and us traveling, we never could travel in one, because we would hate to be crammed up front. That is where the Class A came in. However then cost has to be considered.

Could you negotiate in a longer warranty like at a car dealership, or even through the dealership? Or does it not work that way with RV's?

Not anytime soon buddy. RV is all about work. We just want something a little more cost effective in the fuel dept.

Oh I know, good luck with whatever route u guys end up going, I'm sure it will work out

Could you negotiate in a longer warranty like at a car dealership, or even through the dealership? Or does it not work that way with RV's?

Possibly, but that would be aftermarket and I am sure have a weak deductible or something of the sort. We are looking heavily at Great West (video above) because the storage is so perfect.

Possibly, but that would be aftermarket and I am sure have a weak deductible or something of the sort. We are looking heavily at Great West (video above) because the storage is so perfect.

The storage in that one is money. Hopefully it'd give you guys enough room even after the demo day stuff

For the life of us, GG and I cannot think of which brand we like best. They all have so many features and then each one has one or two things we wish they had that another one had. Its becoming crazy watching us look through features and figure it out.

Road Trek - Good look, nice layout, but a little simple for what the costs seem to be in terms of "luxury". Not really for us.

Pleasure Way - Luxury look in cabinets, but we really did not care for the way the kitchen "island" sticks out when you first walk in the door. Just a personal thing I guess.

Winnebago - Things look slightly cheaper here and there, but for the money, it is getting really hard to ignore. It appears as though the ERA models run close to $20k less than many competitors. But it also is 24 feet over 22 and has a far shorter warranty.

Great West - Fabulous storage, a great modern look and wonderful flooring appearance. However struggled with lack of actual closet for hangers and did not care for the "dresser" behind the drivers seat. They can customize this for us and add a set or desk there, so that may be an option.

Airstream - High price without a doubt. Loved the look and the layouts. Loved most about it, but the sky high price keeps us pulling back a tad bit. Plus, unless we go extended version (24 feet), golf clubs do not fit well in the back. That is a major problem.

Leisure Travel - Really liked the slide out feature, but we would go with the nonslide version that has a lot to offer. Despite being innovators, its hard to find a ton of personal reviews on them.
Sounds like you could store clothes to offset for lack of hangers.

I really really loved the RV'ing time we spent as a family growing up. I also enjoyed the time we spent at the cottage. I fear my wife will make me chose either or despite my desire for both. In a perfect world I think I'd have a nice SuperDuty Diesel with a 35' or so travel trailer with a couple pop outs. My family all goes RV'ing throughout the summer and it's something I'd really like to start doing with my kids. Just not in the budget at the moment so we have a ginormous tent (bleh). I'm a man of creature comforts lol.

Here is another one that we like. Its the Pleasure Way Plateau.

Back