Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody else love this show?

1024px-The-sopranos-tv-series-wallpapers-3-1280x800.jpg

I'm a huge fan. I didn't start watching until after it was already off the air, so was able to just breeze through the DVD sets when I was a single fella with nothing else to do.

Favorite character?
Favorite episode?

Absolutely love this show! One of the best ever IMO. I watched it while it was on and since have watched it through again at least 3 times. I love just catching random episodes.

Chrissy has to be my favorite with Sil and Paulie for close seconds. Honestly too many awesome characters to choose from.

The first 4 or 5 seasons were the best. The last few seasons kinda ran too long. It was one of my favorite shows at the time.

• Staff
My favorite episode was the season one finale I think. Seeing Mikey Palmicci get whacked was pretty satsifying. LOL at the poison ivy.

Best Show ever

If you like this, u gotta check out The Wire, I rank right up there with this shoe

Favorite character was Tony and Paulie Walnuts

not sure on my fav episode, need to ponder it

• Staff
I struggle to pick a favorite character. There were so many I really liked. Tony and Paulie are probably my two favorites though. Hated AJ, Meadow, Ralph, Richie to name a few.

I saw the episode where Adrianna is trying to break into the music business as a manager, Chrissy steals that episode.

• Staff
Somebody that can access youtube should search for Chris's intervention and post it here. One of the funniest scenes ever.

Best Show ever

If you like this, u gotta check out The Wire, I rank right up there with this shoe

FreddieDean441!! Haha I dont really have a favorite character. I can tell you that every time Dr. Melfie came on I did something else.

Best Show ever

I'll give it a shot then for sure.

I had hopes for SOA, but it wasn't anywhere near the show The Sopranos was when it came to writing and acting.

I dont want to spoil anything but my most memorable episodes were
Spoiler
When they saw Vito in the gay bar and the episode where Tony killed Chris.

One of my top two or three all time favorite shows.

Too many favorites to name just one character or episode.

I love the intro, with the song and the panoramic views of NJ/NY...always got me fired up to watch the episode :)

Love the Sopranos, love Adriana haha.

But as Mike Dean said, the Wire is at least as good (better, IMO)

I dont want to spoil anything but my most memorable episodes were
Spoiler
When they saw Vito in the gay bar and the episode where Tony killed Chris.

Walk like a man from season 6 was a really good one with Chris in it too. Kind of a sign of things to come. Love the finishing song from Los Lobos called The Valley while he's stumbling up to his front door.

Sopranos always had amazing music.

An instant classic as far as I'm concerned. I can watch it over and over. Paulie was my favorite. Chrissy was great too.

I loved the episode where he's on the college visit with Meadow in Maine.

Junior Soprano is a solid character that I don't think anyone mentioned so far. Great show, but I don't have any desire to watch it all the way through again.

Loved this show. Don't really have a favorite character since they all had something to bring to the table. My favorite episode was when Paulie and Christopher were stuck in the woods after chasing down the Russian guy and the arguments they had.

Absolutely love this show. My girlfriend and I are about to start it over again once we catch up on Sons of anarcy and True Blood in the next month.

If you liked this show you should look for The Black Donnely's. They only did one season of it, too graphic for network TV, but definitely up there with the Sopranos quality wise.

Seen every episode numerous times. One of my favorite episodes is the one (Episode Name escapes me) when Paulie and Chris are in the woods thinking they are going to freeze and starve to death. Its absolutely hysterical.

Seen every episode numerous times. One of my favorite episodes is the one (Episode Name escapes me) when Paulie and Chris are in the woods thinking they are going to freeze and starve to death. Its absolutely hysterical.

The fact that they never tied up the loose end with that guy that got away from the scene was always weird to me.

Pine Barrens :D

Home of a dead interior decorator that killed 12 Czechoslavakians.

The fact that they never tied up the loose end with that guy that got away from the scene was always weird to me.

yeah that guy was always listed as a possible "killer of tony"

Back