a59a5da1356de0381e5f811c13bb8821.jpg

Doin work JB and GG. That looked delicious.

We were so hungry. I am pretty sure we didn't came up for air until that plate was clean.

I see you eat sushi like I eat sushi. Lol

We were so hungry. I logged all my calories and ate accordingly today knowing we were going for sushi so I was ready to chow down haha.

Sushi is ALWAYS worth it.

Always.

Sushi is ALWAYS worth it.

Always.

I was so good with food today, that the sushi logged in at around 900 calories and I still have 100 calories to spare haha. Protein smoothie for breakfast, tuna sandwich for lunch, protein shake after the gym and then all the sushi my heart desired. And I shall finish the night off with a peach and some mixed nuts.

And yes, it is always worth it. That was delicious!

Thanks to those pictures I will be finding a place to grab some sushi this weekend.

Where's the rest? That looks like an appetizer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha we split those and then I had the spicy papaya salad that was fantastic.

This place is our new go to and the best part is it the next block over, they even deliver if I'm feeling extra lazy.

Sushi .... yum-yum :eat: :desire: ..... maybe I will have sushi for dinner tonight.

Major championship sushi from earlier.
f6b0c5a07a84856cdd6df5d0d3186258.jpg

It's been too long since I've had sushi

Matt and I grabbing a Little dinner

c8281ffe334cd5ad8a45494a7bb37596.jpg

e1d6cd9effbb5e56fc151ddaf521745b.jpg

Had a smoked salmon roll tonight that was topped with kiwi. So so good. Might be one of the best I've had.

I need to find a sushi friend. My wife won't eat it so I've never had real sushi, just supermarket sushi.

I just ordered far too much sushi.

I always do this, and the Doc will eat a few pieces, then I will proceed to gorge myself.

That's how it is with us too. Although, I can put away some sushi.
Its so good!

I still remember at one of fun the TM events JB and I ate a ton of sushi before the meet and greet, only to order a ton more at the meeting and greet. Sushi induced coma.

Also hard to believe the first time I ever had it was at the last demo day, when Wardy ate the shrimp tails.

Its so good!

I still remember at one of fun the TM events JB and I ate a ton of sushi before the meet and greet, only to order a ton more at the meeting and greet. Sushi induced coma.

Also hard to believe the first time I ever had it was at the last demo day, when Wardy ate the shrimp tails.

I reminded him about that shrimp tail incident the other day. Still makes me laugh haha.

I reminded him about that shrimp tail incident the other day. Still makes me laugh haha.

Oh yeah...

I haven't had sushi in a while, and now I have the worst craving for it

Back