The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Ogilvy has the best stink-eye in golf

Wow, what a gutsy shot from Paddy.

Where are you guys watching at? I have Masters.org on and I am watching Featured Group #1 - Scott, Kaymer, Van Pelt.

Cue Puttin4Bird to join in....

He's back! Screw Hank Haney!

End Puttin4Tigah talk.

If Yoccos would let us talk fantasy in the thread this week, I would say that anyone who was ballsy enough to start Stenson this week deserves to have him earn big points today. Donald needs to get his act together so he can be part of the conversation this weekend.

LOL dude you can. JB said talk anything and everything Masters. Even though Cookie and Dean left you can have at it! My roster is ok. I've got Lee, Tiger, Paul and someone else going. lol.

On a positive note...no rain in the area..........yet.

LOL dude you can. JB said talk anything and everything Masters. Even though Cookie and Dean left you can have at it! My roster is ok. I've got Lee, Tiger, Paul and someone else going. lol.

LOL tell me you really did not choose world #2 in your lineup. That would be awesomely hilarious. I know I have Adam Scott, don't know the rest offhand. Nor do I want to load another browser window bc I am already starting to see chop on my crappy ISP.

LOL tell me you really did not choose world #2 in your lineup. That would be awesomely hilarious. I know I have Adam Scott, don't know the rest offhand. Nor do I want to load another browser window bc I am already starting to see chop on my crappy ISP.

Dude I'll never start RORY. Ever. I dont care if I wasn't dead last. That guy is against everything I believe in. Yeah Masters coverage is priority.

Hell of a putt from Kaymer, almost salvaging par after that tough shot from the bunker.

Look at Woodland with this Masters green pants on.

If the Masters leader board is decently quick to update, Tigger just made the turn at 1:12 Eastern. Original tee time was 10:35 Eastern, thats a slow front 9. Even worse, he is playing in front of the Crane, Na, Jacobson death march.

Looks like weather is coming in. Those that tee off late are in trouble I think.

If the Masters leader board is decently quick to update, Tigger just made the turn at 1:12 Eastern. Original tee time was 10:35 Eastern, thats a slow front 9. Even worse, he is playing in front of the Crane, Na, Jacobson death march.

Thats horrible.

With the pace some seem to be moving at... yikes.

Yikes. The front movers are slow and then you have Na & Crane together. The late goers are in trouble I believe.

Is the page down for anyone else?

Yikes. The front movers are slow and then you have Na & Crane together. The late goers are in trouble I believe.

Im still kinda shocked those two are together.

My darkhorse pick has everybody right where he wants them...
Unfortunately that is because he must want them all in front of him so they dont see his swamp a$$

Back