The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Im still kinda shocked those two are together.

TW and O'Hair (not together) are not exactly moving at a brisk pace either. Its killing me, get up and hit the darn ball CG, people are waiting.

Glad I'll at least get to watch tonight for a bit, though it sounds like you guys are saying there may be weather?

TW and O'Hair (not together) are not exactly moving at a brisk pace either. Its killing me, get up and hit the darn ball CG, people are waiting.

hahahahahahahaha

Tiger on #10: Drive into fairway, approach to 10 feet, buries the birdie putt. Now he heads to Amen Corner at -2.

look out TW at -2 entering Amen Corner

I know every shot counts but I agree. Its not like Tiger hasn't played this course a million times. He knows what shots he wants to hit and he has to know the greens by now.

I know every shot counts but I agree. Its not like Tiger hasn't played this course a million times. He knows what shots he wants to hit and he has to know the greens by now.

You just hate it because they are holding Paula Casey back

Why are they playing the white tees? :confused2:

ScreenShot2012-04-05at123617PM.png
[/IMG]

LOL @ ddxu. Gotta go to UPS and ship some clubs out. Hope nothing ridiculous happens.

Remember he is hitting further now so I imagine his old yardage book is history :D

[/IMG]

I would shoot 80 from there, easily. I carded an 81 at Timber Lake public course here in Moberly. Ain't no thang but a chicken wing on a string from Burger King.

Luke Donald needs to turn it around +2 thru 9. He had a bad start last year too

[/IMG]

That's a forum member from the what would you shoot at Augusta thread

Remember he is hitting further now so I imagine his old yardage book is history :D

The funniest part is there truly are defenses of the sort...hehe

Wow nice putt Tiger:beat-up:

Hate not being able to see coverage online because of "Geographical Restrictions".

Quiros from the agua!

Wow great shot by JRod

Oh my Quiros - what a freaking shot!

Back