The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

What's Rory's score so far? For some reason I cant find him above Paul Casey.

What's Rory's score so far? For some reason I cant find him above Paul Casey.

I believe we established a new name dude.

Sanchise on line 3.....

Could RORS be the dumbest nickname in the history of mankind? If it was short for something I could see it, but its the same amount of letters. Maybe he was trying to cut out a syllable or something. Im sure Paulo will have the proper reasoning, because right now, its just ridiculous if you ask me. I have decided to change it. I am going on a crusade to change his nickname to Big Perm.

Big Perm +2, Popeye +3

HAHAHA. Dude I know evenyou cant mess up reading the leaderboard. What I dont get though is Masters.com has him listed as a bogie, birdie, birdie, par for a round of even.

HAHAHA. Dude I know evenyou cant mess up reading the leaderboard. What I dont get though is Masters.com has him listed as a bogie, birdie, birdie, par for a round of even.

I see Bogey, Birdie, Par, Par, Bogey, Double for Popeye

God dude. my spelling is atrocious today

I didn't notice any difference hehe

LOL dude. I should save it as my sig. I get enough of them BOGIES to know how to spell them. I dont know what scorecard you're looking at brohammer.. unless you're messing with me haha.

Am I seeing this right? Donald is now +3?

Am I seeing this right? Donald is now +3?

yeah bogey on 11. Wasn't he +3 last year in the first round at one point?

Dude I dont know if Dean is messing with me or not but Im not trusting anything right now.

Poor Tmex. Just think though, Paul is playing like the number 1 player in the world right now

yeah bogey on 11. Wasn't he +3 last year in the first round at one point?

Yup. Through 13 I believe. He then went birdie, eagle, birdie and I dont see that happening this year unfortunately for him.

Dude I dont know if Dean is messing with me or not but Im not trusting anything right now.

Maybe he is trying to finish early so he can spend the weekend with you?

Thanks for showing up so far Luke Donald. Playing more like Donald Duck right now

Imagine Tmex went searching for a scoreboard that has Paul Casey 3 shots better than he really is. No wonder why he thinks Casey is the best in the world

My link is better.

Maybe JB. BUt I told him we can hit up Karsten anytime, it's only once a year he gets the shred Tiger at Augusta.

You are incorrect. He gets to play Augusta 2 days each year...:alien:

Wow Luke Donald in Rae's creek

Stenson's reaction to his second shot on 15 was awesome.

You are incorrect. He gets to play Augusta 2 days each year...:alien:

JB if Dean has you at gunpoint and is making you post these things... let us know.

Back