The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

The question was not who would be ranked higher....If that is the case, your argument for Big Perm is also false.

HAHAHAHAHA. It will catch on.

Stenson doing just fine for the TM logo I would think....he seems to be handling the 17 plus yards just fine.

Oh. So then why is Donald #1? Shouldn't it be Tigger? 14 Majors > 0 Majors

When Donald became number 1 Tiger wasn't winning. That's irrelevant though, the question was if Keegan won would you consider him the best. Right now yes, 3 wins on the PGA Tour and 2 Majors in 2 starts. Hard to say no to a guy who has won the last 2 majors.

If it hadn't rained, Keegan would have just hit wedge into 15 and had the ball hit the back of the green, then would have spun all the way back into the water at the front of the green. The soft conditions at the front of the green saved him.

The question was not who would be ranked higher....If that is the case, your argument for Big Perm is also false.
lmao @ Big Perm. Could be the best nickname ever for Rory.

I know. But I don't see number of major victories as a good way to judge world rankings. I think it should be overall performance and consistancy.

lmao @ Big Perm. Could be the best nickname ever for Rory.

I might buy one of those non-official official Rory hats and get Big Perm on the back

I agree. I'm not saying Keegan is bad by any means. But I still think Rory should be #1. If Keegan wins this then continues to play well for the rest of the season, I say give him #1 unless Rory plays really well.

Didn't Rory win in one of the most dominating major victories ever? Doesn't that count for anything?
A Win by 20 strokes counts the same as winning by 1 stroke.

I might buy one of those non-official official Rory hats and get Big Perm on the back
That would look good on the back of one of the officially non-official official Rors hats.

If you picked Stenson and Lawrie in the contest, you are looking pretty good.
On the flipside if you picked Luke and Jason Day, not so much.

Schwartzel is over the green at 15....proceeds to hit his chip shot through the green and into the water at the front of the green.

For what it's worth, here were my contest picks: Rose, Woods, McIlroy, Choi.

Schwartzel is over the green at 15....proceeds to hit his chip shot through the green and into the water at the front of the green.

So maybe one of my predictions will be right...hehe

Look at Mahan 2 under through 3. I like that...

I think Gmac is going to have a good week

A certain Leonardo Westwoodo just made back to back birdies to go to -2. Where is TheodoreCalloway?

A certain Leonardo Westwoodo just made back to back birdies to go to -2. Where is TheodoreCalloway?

I'm betting that Erin is applying the smelling salts to the mountain man as we speak.

Edit - Three in a row...Westwood at -3 through 7

Anyone made the same picks as their fantasy golf team?

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

DirecTv just went live, oh man here we go.

I meant to say back to back to back birdies. Thats a turkey, no doubt he will win this thing when it ends on Saturday

So mad I can't watch it live. Right as it comes on now I have to go to golf practice.

Look at Westwood and Dufner, both up to -3. I'm sure that War Eagle and TC can't contain themselves.

Back