The University of Texas Golf Club Review

We went from 1st to 4th yesterday. Ha! Partner struggled but we had fun in doing it. One more 9 holes this morning and then awards later on. I still have closest to the pin to see what goodies come of that?!

We went from 1st to 4th yesterday. Ha! Partner struggled but we had fun in doing it. One more 9 holes this morning and then awards later on. I still have closest to the pin to see what goodies come of that?!

Got get 'em, buddy. Best of luck to you.

8B06D756-56E2-4E4A-A483-804159270E58_zpswoo4xf1w.jpg

Early bird gets the golf balls.

I suppose it is frowned upon to take one of those range bags with you? Let us know what the closest to the pin gets you.

I suppose it is frowned upon to take one of those range bags with you? Let us know what the closest to the pin gets you.

Ha...probably so! They said they would email me about closest to the pin. No idea what it could be.

Ended up winning $650 on the weekend and played some good golf. It was a blast and the final shoutout with all the division winners was crazy.

That was off the chain! All they needed was a Tito's Bus!

Looks like you had a blast man!

JM

Love that picture man! Was that you wearing the Yellow shirt putting in the first Vine?

JM

Love that picture man! Was that you wearing the Yellow shirt putting in the first Vine?

JM

No yellow shirts for this guy this week. But I did play and win chicken shi% bingo that night!

Great playing, partner.

That looks like a lot of fun. How did you do in the club throwing comp?

Great playing, partner.

That looks like a lot of fun. How did you do in the club throwing comp?

I did partake in one throw; good distance but it was off the grid. Sounds like my golf game. I think the pro said after it was over that this was the last year they would probably be doing it. I few guys almost died with some "late" releasers. One guy ended up throwing it almost behind him he released it so late. In one of the videos you can see a guy hit the wooden board that the golf pro was standing behind doing the announcing. It's quick but you can hear the "thud" it makes.

I did partake in one throw; good distance but it was off the grid. Sounds like my golf game. I think the pro said after it was over that this was the last year they would probably be doing it. I few guys almost died with some "late" releasers. One guy ended up throwing it almost behind him he released it so late. In one of the videos you can see a guy hit the wooden board that the golf pro was standing behind doing the announcing. It's quick but you can hear the "thud" it makes.

Looks like it could be dangerous haha.

Just went through the thread, great stuff Nate, thanks for sharing your experience.

Great stuff big time! Looks like you had a blast

How do you get on, need to know a member I assume? My sis in law is moving literally a mile from there and would be intrigued to play it.

How do you get on, need to know a member I assume? My sis in law is moving literally a mile from there and would be intrigued to play it.

Yes, it's member only so get her to start meeting some members around her!

I like this course. Hummmmm....

Great review!! Gotta try this if I ever make it to Austin and find a member to get me in.... :)

Off to a bit of a foggy start.

140a7c8698441f10a5bb619c8a3d4bb6.jpg

You down there again?!?!

About to tee off.....first round in a month. Fingers crossed.

480c6fde13ada8feb057e9524bfe509f.jpg

Very nice, enjoy. Looking forward to more photos.

Back