#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Going to put 150% effort into getting into this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unpossible...

Can't wait to hear the dates!

I would love to attend again, make up for my horrible playing and take home the trophy. Count me in

I dunno man. I saw a serious display of putting from you in our round. We played well, others just played better.

I dunno man. I saw a serious display of putting from you in our round. We played well, others just played better.

Only problem that was the only part of my game which traveled. If we are lucky to team up again, think it would be great match

Only problem that was the only part of my game which traveled. If we are lucky to team up again, think it would be great match

Indeed it would

This one just looks like so much fun. I am really hoping to make this or one of the WC events.

So many great venues this year, hard to choose one over another

I'll be thankful for whatever I make it into. Just love to participate

I'll be thankful for whatever I make it into. Just love to participate

I hear you my friend, the memories from any of them would be everlasting

Nice I could see my brother if I get to go.

More details about this one coming in the next few weeks. It is in Sept of this year. It does have an amazing golf course lined up. And has a slew of other incredible aspects. #ZooCrewOnZooCrewCrime

More details about this one coming in the next few weeks. It is in Sept of this year. It does have an amazing golf course lined up. And has a slew of other incredible aspects. #ZooCrewOnZooCrewCrime
I'm so ready to try and get into this. Talked with Finley last weekend about this. JRod will have to field a heck of a crew to hold off the other hungry #Zoocrew members. Chicago in the fall is a great time.

September is a beautiful time of year in Chi-town. This may be one I have to throw my name in for and beg forgiveness from the better half if I got in. Such an amazing time with great people from both sides.

There is just so much amazing stuff grouped into this event. It's a must get in for me even if I have to not go to a friends wedding to make it!

Definitely want a shot at this one after missing out last year

Hmm.. September. Really hope this doesn't land on the weekend of a wedding I am supposed to go.

I'd hate to miss the wedding...

I hope it's not either of the weekends I'll be gone for my honeymoon. :).

For sure going to try!

JM

It should be noted, in my Sunday fourball, there was some teammate on teammate crime.

Ready, willing, an able! It's hard to keep up with the great opportunities!

Just hope it isn't my Navy drill weekend!

Back