#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

September is going to be an awesome month. The Gauntlet and the Bridgestone Championship. I want in both, of course, and will be trying hard to get in. Anxious to see the dates on the Gauntlet, but, I've blocked out the entire month anyway.

this is high on the want to get in list. september is going to be a fun month.

I must get back to this!

I'm going all in this bad boy!

As if I didn't want in this one enough, somehow slipped my mind and was just reminded in #TheGrandaddy thread about the ole tie in. Man oh man this is gonna be a hot ticket.

So who is going to travel all the way to Chicago to lose to my team this year?

Cog Hill in September with THP and the Zoo Crew...that is quite the recipe!

September is going to be an awesome month. The Gauntlet and the Bridgestone Championship. I want in both, of course, and will be trying hard to get in. Anxious to see the dates on the Gauntlet, but, I've blocked out the entire month anyway.
Ditto!

While all of the THP events are great, some seem to speak to you more than others. This is one of those events for me. I would love to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to stop procrastinating and sign up for my albatross membership.

I'm down for some Gauntlet action!

So who is going to travel all the way to Chicago to lose to my team this year?

Won't need to travel too far. Maybe 20 minutes from the new house? #homefieldadvantage :act-up:

Can't wait for all the info to come out on this one. It is for sure tops on my list. Getting to play with the Zoocrew and increasing my chances at TheGranddaddy...sign me up!!!

This years Gauntlet sounds like it will be another epic ride. I am so wanting to get my game sharp and content for the trophy

Really really really want to get in this years edition of the Gauntlet!

Cannot wait! This event is going to be HUGE!

Really really really want to get in this years edition of the Gauntlet!

Cannot wait! This event is going to be HUGE!

I want in too, I hope you come to town either way!

I am also extremely interested in this one, just like I was last year. Im looking forward to it.

Yup you do :D
Well its done now. :banana: This event looks like so much fun. I would need to practice about 350 days to get anywhere good enough to get into this one though.

Well its done now. :banana: This event looks like so much fun. I would need to practice about 350 days to get anywhere good enough to get into this one though.

The great thing about THP events. Playing ability has no bearing on your chances of getting in. The scratch guys have no better odds than a 30 HC.

I really want in on this one this year, it's the only one that fits in my crazy schedule and the Callaway team always makes it an excellent event

Bummer. I wanted this one but September is no bueno.

Back