#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

I'm bringing two. Same logic as sparks. Comfort on saturday.

I'm bringing the most comfy pair of the two I have, and just wearing them for all the rounds. If I have some extra room I might toss the waterproof pair in though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm bringing two pairs. I'm wearing my Eccos, and packing my spiked ones. Will probably wear the Eccos on Saturday for the long day. Been nothing but packing goodness all evening.

THP #theking #imwithchad

this time tomorrow I'll be throwing my bags in the trunk and heading off for a few hours of work and then I'll be leaving on a jet plane!

I'm most likely bringing one pair of golf shoes, although the second pair I just got are begging me to go as well...

We just passed through Hawkinsville Georgia ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barry's got that Hippie music rocking in the van ?????

That's ok as long as you're not smoking anything. :alien:

Barry's got that Hippie music rocking in the van 

Haha! We just stopped in Valdosta for lunch ?

Lunch done and back on the road. ??

Just crossed the Florida line ?. I'm looking for a gator to wrestle to loosen up my stiff arse from all this riding ???

Haha! We just stopped in Valdosta for lunch ��

Where did you eat? Lots of good choices in Valdosta.

Just crossed the Florida line . I'm looking for a gator to wrestle to loosen up my stiff arse from all this riding 

Go get'em OG! Hope you have the time of your life at The King

Just crossed the Florida line . I'm looking for a gator to wrestle to loosen up my stiff arse from all this riding 

Have a safe final leg of the ride

We eat at Chick-Fil-A as we are all trying to watch our figures ?

Thanks Dean ? I,m stoked to say the least ⛳

Getting there Bill! I'll see you in a short 24 hours ish!

Bill was gone about an hour and a darn snake shows up in my back yard. I don't know what kind it was but I bet it was a KING snake.

Bill was gone about an hour and a darn snake shows up in my back yard. I don't know what kind it was but I bet it was a KING snake.

I bet its name was Chad!

Save that critter and he will run off the bad snakes 

Last edited:
Bill, I got your dueling banjos downloaded onto the cell phone today, so we'll be ready to jam out come Friday!

Bill, I got your dueling banjos downloaded onto the cell phone today, so we'll be ready to jam out come Friday!

Yea buddy ! ????

0.jpg

Air banjo!!!

Back