#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

I will just say this.
The King was to replace the Morgan Cup as a major part of THP. The idea, not the actual event. We brought #THPMC back and decided to do this one as well when Callaway Golf stepped in and said it was too much fun not to do.

We have some great THPers in this and some great people from Callaway Golf. While some might have slept on it...GG and I did not and nobody at Callaway did. After all it is #TheKing

You are all in for a treat like you would have never imagined. This will be great. This will be fun. And it might go down as the best weekend of golf you have ever had.
Quoted, in case anyone missed it, I think you all are in for one heck of a ride!

I remember trying my hardest to get into this event. I wanted it so bad. I did a few Vines that I thought were in the running. A weekend with Harry/Chad and other #ZooCrew'ers followed by THP'ers...........Love it.

I will just say this.
The King was to replace the Morgan Cup as a major part of THP. The idea, not the actual event. We brought #THPMC back and decided to do this one as well when Callaway Golf stepped in and said it was too much fun not to do.

We have some great THPers in this and some great people from Callaway Golf. While some might have slept on it...GG and I did not and nobody at Callaway did. After all it is #TheKing

You are all in for a treat like you would have never imagined. This will be great. This will be fun. And it might go down as the best weekend of golf you have ever had.

Even if nothing changed and we just played golf it would already be the greatest weekend if golf I've ever had.

#getexcited

OG, I can guarantee you that this trip blows that out of the water.
GUARANEFFINTEED!

Excuse me as I have to go change my Depends :bulgy-eyes:

I remember trying my hardest to get into this event. I wanted it so bad. I did a few Vines that I thought were in the running. A weekend with Harry/Chad and other #ZooCrew'ers followed by THP'ers...........Love it.

I thought you did great. I enjoyed the crap out of them.

And just like in the Vines I made for this event I still don't know who to root for. I need to ponder this for a minute. What I do know is that you guys are all going to have a blast and I'm looking forward to following along.

Excuse me as I have to go change my Depends :bulgy-eyes:

I will say it like this. Events that are priced at this level should be absolutely amazing.
Sure there is equipment and such, but the goal is to create something that not only has never been done, but is not going to be duplicated.
We believe we have done that. We believe that you THPers are in for a special treat and we know that Callaway and the people they are sending are as excited as you are.

You are all in for a treat like you would have never imagined. This will be great. This will be fun. And it WILL go down as the best weekend of golf you have EVER had.

FIFY, cuz I have zero doubt in my mind this will be the case

Between the talk here today, the event a few weeks ago with THP in Texas, and the warmer weather this week... The excitement is ramping up to an all new level. Random headbutts may be in the near future!

Look forward to it. Still share some of the happiest memories in all my THP events were with him.

me too buddy.... in my top 10 golf moments id have to say at least 8 are all from THP events or get togethers and my #1 over all basketball moment will always be THP related!

OG, I can guarantee you that this trip blows that out of the water.
GUARANEFFINTEED!

I remember talking to you about this last year and how it was gonna be bigger and better than anything THP has ever done.... Theres times i have trouble wrapping my head around how THP always seems to find a way to up the ante on stuff when events are amazing to begin with but when you are rewriting franchises i guess you have to! I know i'm stoked to actually start working on my swing again and getting my game in shape over the next month to be ready for this event and take down TEAM Chad.... can't wait to see what else THP and Callaway have in store for all of us! and from experience i've learned not to even guess what is in store because whatever it always is blows any idea i've come up with out of the water.

It was already going to be the best weekend of golf I've ever had, but now I can't wait to find out more surprises. Thanks JB and GG for all you guys do.

I will say it like this. Events that are priced at this level should be absolutely amazing.
Sure there is equipment and such, but the goal is to create something that not only has never been done, but is not going to be duplicated.
We believe we have done that. We believe that you THPers are in for a special treat and we know that Callaway and the people they are sending are as excited as you are.

This will be the first time that I've been to an event where you get to rub shoulders with people like Harry & Chad and whom ever else they bring along. We're talking about celebs from the golfing world. People who know their stuff from a company prospective. Then you throw in the fact we are teeing it up with these dudes and a dudette (if Rhiona shows) for a weekend of golf. Pretty freaking awesome already and then you got some surprises on top of this :bulgy-eyes:. Whoa Nelly this mule is going too fast and my head is spinning. :beat-up: I think Buck is the only one who has been to something similar in cool factor and that was last years Morgan Cup. Yep this sounds pretty interesting.

Last edited:
This will be the first time that I've been to an event where you get to rub shoulders with people like Harry & Chad and whom ever else they bring along. We're talking about celebs from the golfing world. People who know their stuff from a company prospective. Then you throw in the fact we are teeing it up with these dudes and a dudette (if Rino shows) for a weekend of golf. Pretty freaking awesome already and then you got some surprises on top of this :bulgy-eyes:. Whoa Nelly this mule is going too fast and my head is spinning. :beat-up: I think Buck is the only one who has been to something similar in cool factor and that was last years Morgan Cup. Yep this sounds pretty interesting.

I'll tell you what OG.... just watching the Callaway boys play the last 3 holes in Texas last year and walking with them and talking was an absolute blast it was everyone of them was down to earth and having a great time just like any THP event i've gone to like one of the guys only difference was they were golfing like they should be on tour or like Matt said you know what they call someone that putts like i do on tour.... a caddy! lol but thats one of the biggest reasons i'm excited about the event they are all great guys and it was awesome picking their brains about the game and equipment while they were playing.

I hope there isn't a limit on how many times I can hit the Thanks button in one thread!

Have I mentioned big news coming tomorrow?
Just want to make sure.

Just want to make sure.

Feels like Christmas Eve. If I goto bed at 7pm will morning get here sooner???

Just want to make sure.

Can you share a time frame? I have to plan my work meetings around the important stuff.

Have morning meeting tomorrow. Really hope there is no conflict after this hype up ha!

Can you share a time frame? I have to plan my work meetings around the important stuff.

I''m going to be out tomorrow, so JB pm'd me the notice in advance. Please keep to yourself

Spoiler
This event is going to be awesome! :banana:

Not sure yet. Waiting on a piece of the puzzle, but then it goes up. If I was a betting man, I would say late morning.

Have morning meeting tomorrow. Really hope there is no conflict after this hype up ha!

It will be here when you get back without a doubt.

This is awesome! You guys are going to be getting some super cool news tomorrow. I cannot wait to follow along with everyone as you guys get closer to this epic event!

I'll tell you what OG.... just watching the Callaway boys play the last 3 holes in Texas last year and walking with them and talking was an absolute blast it was everyone of them was down to earth and having a great time just like any THP event i've gone to like one of the guys only difference was they were golfing like they should be on tour or like Matt said you know what they call someone that putts like i do on tour.... a caddy! lol but thats one of the biggest reasons i'm excited about the event they are all great guys and it was awesome picking their brains about the game and equipment while they were playing.

I hear ya good buddy! That's the cool factor I'm looking forward to. Hanging with Callaway big timers and feeding off their minds about the game, the equipment, and then having an awesome weekend with them and my fellow THP'ers. Then I can go back to the goat track and tell the locals I played golf with some folks from the front office at Callaway Golf. Yea, git ya some of that :bomb:

I love announcements! So ahoy for everyone participating, can't wait to follow along!

This thread is burning down today, love it.

Back