#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Very nice, looking forward to following along!

#TeamHarry

Ohh yeah!

Staying tuned, for sure

Lets just say that some things have changed (in a good way).
Formats will be announced.
And More...

Nice to see this event getting closer for you guys. Can't wait to see what THP and Callaway have up the sleeve for this one. I'm with Harry!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
:bomb:

Yes. Yes! YES! Super excited and ready to find out more!

Well thats exciting!

It will pick up! Remember the grandaddy thread before the event? Most don't because they weren't posting much, but when the event starts I promise tons of eyes will be on this just like all the other events in the past. We will live vicariously through all of you

This is very true.

You all should realize that everyone is behind you guys (especially those with Harry). It is going to be an amazing journey to follow.

These are yours.

sa4e7yte.jpg

Looks like a callaway super spider or spidernado

And More...

Also -- Boom! That just happened.

And More...

When do THP not change for the better? Pretty flippin excited to hear the news!

Aaand BOOM goes the dynamite! !! So excited to hear more

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Business Is About To Pick Up...

Stay tuned for tomorrow.
Some very special announcements.

It's not the one about Harry's team wearing speedos at team meetings I hope! :bulgy-eyes:

And More...

Hot dang this sounds interesting :blob:

This is very true.

You all should realize that everyone is behind you guys (especially those with Harry). It is going to be an amazing journey to follow.

Hmmmmmm so I'm pulling for this dude in the Morgan Cup huh? :alien:

And More...
I can't wait to hear more! Sounds like you all are in for a surprise, or two, or three, etc!!!

I will just say this.
The King was to replace the Morgan Cup as a major part of THP. The idea, not the actual event. We brought #THPMC back and decided to do this one as well when Callaway Golf stepped in and said it was too much fun not to do.

We have some great THPers in this and some great people from Callaway Golf. While some might have slept on it...GG and I did not and nobody at Callaway did. After all it is #TheKing

You are all in for a treat like you would have never imagined. This will be great. This will be fun. And it might go down as the best weekend of golf you have ever had.

Somebody go wake Buck up..........things are about to get excited up in here!!

Sounding better and better all the time. Can't wait to hear the updates.

Somebody go wake Buck up..........things are about to get excited up in here!!

I remember that guy.

From earlier today

This winter has taken a toll on him. He's warming up.

Look forward to it. Still share some of the happiest memories in all my THP events were with him.

I will just say this.
The King was to replace the Morgan Cup as a major part of THP. The idea, not the actual event. We brought #THPMC back and decided to do this one as well when Callaway Golf stepped in and said it was too much fun not to do.

We have some great THPers in this and some great people from Callaway Golf. While some might have slept on it...GG and I did not and nobody at Callaway did. After all it is #TheKing

You are all in for a treat like you would have never imagined. This will be great. This will be fun. And it might go down as the best weekend of golf you have ever had.

I've been to some pretty sweet THP events over the last few years. Two years (back to back) at PGA National was mind blowing to say the least. If this wingding blows trips like that out of the water then I just don't know what to think. I'll be happier than a bream falling into a bucket full of red wrigglers :hungry:! Let the games begin bruther!!!

Tomorrow just needs to get here like right now :thumb:

I've been to some pretty sweet THP events over the last few years. Two years (back to back) at PGA National was mind blowing to say the least. If this wingding blows trips like that out of the water then I just don't know what to think. I'll be happier than a bream falling into a bucket full of red wrigglers :hungry:! Let the games begin bruther!!!

Tomorrow just needs to get here like right now :thumb:

OG, I can guarantee you that this trip blows that out of the water.
GUARANEFFINTEED!

I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight.

Back