Btw...mine showed up in three days from the order date. Haven’t opened it yet as it a Christmas gift. But man they are fast

Btw...mine showed up in three days from the order date. Haven’t opened it yet as it a Christmas gift. But man they are fast
That's good news! I'm not expecting it by Christmas because I just ordered it minutes ago - but it would be really nice if it showed up early!

Mine arrived today. I’m impressed. The packaging was nicer than I expected. The device is heavier and more sturdy than I expected. I used the device on a trouble area on the low and medium settings for just a minute or two. It really gave the area a working. It felt better. This area commonly gets sore late in a round. I could easily see keeping it in my bag and using it mid round.

Mine arrived today. I’m impressed. The packaging was nicer than I expected. The device is heavier and more sturdy than I expected. I used the device on a trouble area on the low and medium settings for just a minute or two. It really gave the area a working. It felt better. This area commonly gets sore late in a round. I could easily see keeping it in my bag and using it mid round.
You are going to love this thing T4K

Lol what a Canadian thing to do
Listen, friend... I'm not here to dance around anything other than common sense...

...and common sense says if you know what it is, your light should be green here. At least a test drive.

Listen, friend... I'm not here to dance around anything other than common sense...

...and common sense says if you know what it is, your light should be green here. At least a test drive.
Ahhhhhh but “she” doesn’t and this is how it becomes a co-gift

that's fair play.

What's another four days without incredible theragunning?
Haha not sure what’s harder. Waiting to open a gift when you know what it is and want to use it ASAP. Orrrrrr waiting to open a box when you have no idea

Haha not sure what’s harder. Waiting to open a gift when you know what it is and want to use it ASAP. Orrrrrr waiting to open a box when you have no idea
I think I'll spend the next four days tormenting you about how INCREDIBLE my Theragun sessions are.

I have the Theragun mini....and it really hasn’t impressed me...

I think I'll spend the next four days tormenting you about how INCREDIBLE my Theragun sessions are.
I wouldn’t expect anything less 😁

I had one of those horrible nights of sleep where I was up numerous times and woke up tired with a headache from a very stiff and sore neck. I used the Theragun for just a few moments on the upper shoulders and neck. Honesty, even at the lowest setting it was a bit much for me on the neck. I think a massage from the wife would be my preference next time. But the low setting was great on the shoulders. I can't say I'm as fresh as a daisy but I do feel better and the headache isn't as bad.

I had one of those horrible nights of sleep where I was up numerous times and woke up tired with a headache from a very stiff and sore neck. I used the Theragun for just a few moments on the upper shoulders and neck. Honesty, even at the lowest setting it was a bit much for me on the neck. I think a massage from the wife would be my preference next time. But the low setting was great on the shoulders. I can't say I'm as fresh as a daisy but I do feel better and the headache isn't as bad.
Neck and shoulders I lay it on side and straddle so I feel the attachment and hand piece vibrating but not digging.D52B8A1D-FC68-4FCC-9C7B-81C0D95B4598.jpeg

I had my Mini in my golf bag yesterday. My friend's wife was complaining about her hips hurting from some work they'd been doing on a home project. I handed her the Mini and told her to give it a try. About two seconds later she turned to her husband and said "We need one of these!". I'm not sure if he's thanking me or MF'ing me now. :LOL:

Just found out this morning I was the lucky winner from the THP Instagram contest!!! Pretty pumped to jump in here and provide some feedback. My body definitely needs some Theragun!!!

Just found out this morning I was the lucky winner from the THP Instagram contest!!! Pretty pumped to jump in here and provide some feedback. My body definitely needs some Theragun!!!
Congrats, you'll love it!

I have the Theragun mini....and it really hasn’t impressed me...

Thanks for helping the cause. #usgotthis

completely wrong take.....but certainly polarizing with this crowd. I love mine for pre-run warmup to engage my legs and hips.

Back