My brother-in-law was all over this over Thanksgiving. He’s a helicopter pilot in the navy and he said he is so sore after a day of flying.
I have to think the mini could be the perfect size for someone like that, who might need to throw it in a bag and go.

If anybody is looking for one of these for the holidays, for a gift or for themselves, tomorrow we have one heck of a deal from Budget exclusively for THPers and will only be found here.

Last 2 rounds I've been walking and around the turn have gotten a bit of a pain in my left glute. Pull the mini out and use it walking up the 10th fairway, no pain the rest of the round. Love it. During Black Friday I grabbed an Elite for the house from Budget so I can keep the mini in the golf bag all the time. It sucked to have forgotten it a couple times. It has become part of my pre round routine and these last 2 rounds really came through mid round.

27 holes of Sim golf, assembling office furniture and helping move 4'x5' glass panels had my body pretty worn out today and the mini gave me some nice relief. It doesn't take care of the underlying back pain I have but it sure makes those tired muscle aches feel better.

anyone else use the theragun just to use it, when you feel like a bit of work on the shoulders would make all the difference?

I catch myself rubbing my shoulders and then think "wait, I've got a better idea!" hahaha - It's just so easy and so good.
All the time. I have it sitting close to my desk and I'll randomly grab it and use it just because it feels so good, even if I'm not hurting anywhere.

If anybody is looking for one of these for the holidays, for a gift or for themselves, tomorrow we have one heck of a deal from Budget exclusively for THPers and will only be found here.
This deal is pretty incredible.

My friend (and casual THPer) has been on the fence. Seems kinda greenlight to me, man.

All the time. I have it sitting close to my desk and I'll randomly grab it and use it just because it feels so good, even if I'm not hurting anywhere.
haha, more of a 'this is for me' kind of thing :ROFLMAO:

I used the Mini 5 minutes after waking up. I usually roll into the kitchen, pick it up and put it on the back and shoulders. I recently started rolling it around the chest and heart just because.

Review + THP discount = I'm doing my part to help the economy and await my Mini.

I used the Mini 5 minutes after waking up. I usually roll into the kitchen, pick it up and put it on the back and shoulders. I recently started rolling it around the chest and heart just because.

Would you say this is a supplement for morning stretches or a complement?

Do you feel better now that you've incorporated this into your routine?

Would you say this is a supplement for morning stretches or a complement?

Do you feel better now that you've incorporated this into your routine?

In the morning, it is a sub when I don't have time for stretching but before work

It complements the stretching routine before a round or range session.

I do feel better, both mentally and physically after using it, whether in the morning -- because that's where I have a back issue when bending over or picking something up -- it may not even be heavy -- or during the stretching process.

In the morning, it is a sub when I don't have time for stretching but before work

It complements the stretching routine before a round or range session.

I do feel better, both mentally and physically after using it, whether in the morning -- because that's where I have a back issue when bending over or picking something up -- it may not even be heavy -- or during the stretching process.

Thanks for the feedback. Hope I get one of these for the holidays.

In constant use in this home. Didn’t think it would be but it feels so good. Will help keep the muscles stretched through the cold winter.

I need to start waking up with it.

Right now, without a bunch of golf in play, I usually just use it sparingly to loosen up after sitting at the desk for too long.

In constant use in this home. Didn’t think it would be but it feels so good. Will help keep the muscles stretched through the cold winter.
Half for your body, half for your sanity haha

I love it.

I need to start waking up with it.

Right now, without a bunch of golf in play, I usually just use it sparingly to loosen up after sitting at the desk for too long.
It really is nice to start the day off with it. Invigorating along with my morning coffee.

I originally ordered the Theragun Elite for my wife. She really didn’t like it. It was kinda heavy and bulky. I traded it for a Mini and she absolutely loves it. I also recommend the Supersoft attachment. It takes some of the “punch” out of the Theragun, giving a more relaxing result.

Can anyone help me out with how long the charge lasts? Will i need to be recharging it if its just laying around without use at somepoint? About to pull the trigger on the BudgetGolf deal......

Can anyone help me out with how long the charge lasts? Will i need to be recharging it if its just laying around without use at somepoint? About to pull the trigger on the BudgetGolf deal......

Not really. Mine has been on my desk for a month unplugged and is still working perfectly.

site says 150 minutes of active use. I can't say whether that is accurate, but I definitely go days on end without charging mine. Sometimes weeks.

Also, I have to say that I really like the simplicity of the green/blue/red visuals on the mini. Any time I see blue I start to consider a charge. Any time I see red I'll charge it after my next use.

Not really. Mine has been on my desk for a month unplugged and is still working perfectly.
good to know. I dont mind charging it per se......its remembering to do so and then needing it and having it be dead that would drive me nuts.

good to know. I dont mind charging it per se......its remembering to do so and then needing it and having it be dead that would drive me nuts.
with the visual system they have, remembering will be easy.

site says 150 minutes of active use. I can't say whether that is accurate, but I definitely go days on end without charging mine. Sometimes weeks.
Sweet. I just dont wanna have to be charging it alll the time. ONe, im not that diligent about charging anything. lol. Two.....see #1. Lazy. lol

with the visual system they have, remembering will be easy.
Yea i forgot about that for sure. I think id benefit from this thing immensely. My wife might also as she has frozen shoulder

Back