I forgot to use the mini last night before my round and I noticed it. Took me four holes to get loose and that elbow thing I have going on was more noticeable.

Amazing how much stretching and massaging is important as you get older. Stay young kids.

Bumping an old thread.

I have been using this at least 5 times a week. It really seems to help with my shoulder issues long term. Since receiving it, I've cut my ibuprofen use drastically.

In a non-golf setting, it is great for people doing repetitive type jobs. Several of my cardiac ultrasound techs keep one at work. I let them use mine, and it was impressive enough that they found it worthwhile to buy their own.

Now, the update for golf: I took a long break with winter in MN, a new job, and scout leader stuff with my son. Using this as I started again had made me love it even more. In conjunction with an orange whip, I seem to be ready to go on the first tee even if I've missed warming up.

It isn't a gimmick. If you have chronic musculoskeletal pain issues, one of these will likely pay for itself with the ibuprofen you don't buy.

My wife uses the mini for her sciatic pain! Loves it.

Bumping an old thread.

I have been using this at least 5 times a week. It really seems to help with my shoulder issues long term. Since receiving it, I've cut my ibuprofen use drastically.

In a non-golf setting, it is great for people doing repetitive type jobs. Several of my cardiac ultrasound techs keep one at work. I let them use mine, and it was impressive enough that they found it worthwhile to buy their own.

Now, the update for golf: I took a long break with winter in MN, a new job, and scout leader stuff with my son. Using this as I started again had made me love it even more. In conjunction with an orange whip, I seem to be ready to go on the first tee even if I've missed warming up.

It isn't a gimmick. If you have chronic musculoskeletal pain issues, one of these will likely pay for itself with the ibuprofen you don't buy.

I just used mine this morning. I have shoulder bursitis and tendonitis. Must have slept on my bad shoulder. I’m a huge fan of the Theragun. Without it, I don’t think I could be playing golf regularly. I’m another who doesn’t like to have too take ibuprofen constantly to deal with pain. I’ll take the Theragun and stretching any day over popping ibuprofen.

I used mine last night and this morning after helping a friend move..

My Mini is always in my golf bag - can’t even count the number of times I’ve broken it out when I had some niggling little ache/pain. I’ve lent it to several friends who immediately fell in love with it too!

Did a whole routine with the mini this morning and feel pretty darn good. Will do a bit more before I tee off today at 4:30 too.

Mine seems to be dead despite green on charge. I need to do some troubleshooting as I am in desperate need of relief after working out a couple times this week and golf yesterday.

Mini gets me ready for my really early morning tee times pretty reliably. Now if I just woke up earlier to put it to better use, I'd be on to something

Mine is still getting regular use and I love the thing. Been sitting a lot lately at work and my hip started letting me know it was unhappy. Fell asleep and woke up at 2am with discomfort that I couldn't shake. Grabbed the Mini and gave the hip a workout in the living room. Felt a ton better and was able to get back to sleep. Such an essential part of my routine now.

I am officially old. Saturday all day cleaning up the yard and a little Sunday morning did me in. My back, legs and shoulders were all sore. I felt like the first time working out after a long layoff.

I kept the mini by my side and hit the sore spots every few hours along with stretching and what a difference it makes. I'm still sore, but I would hate to think how I would feel right now if I didn't have the mini to lean on.

I am officially old. Saturday all day cleaning up the yard and a little Sunday morning did me in. My back, legs and shoulders were all sore. I felt like the first time working out after a long layoff.

I kept the mini by my side and hit the sore spots every few hours along with stretching and what a difference it makes. I'm still sore, but I would hate to think how I would feel right now if I didn't have the mini to lean on.
The mini doesn't leave my golf bag unless it's charging. I can't tell you how many times it's helped me on the course when I was hurting.

The theragun pro is always ready at the house with extra batteries charged for normal workouts / running / generally getting old pains..lol

This SAVED me this weekend. SAVED me.

absolutely love my mini, fits in the golf bag, hockey bag, travel bag, etc. no problem and just as great for everyday use

Ordered my mini late Friday evening and it has been delivered today, so I will be putting it to use immediately - it was supposed to be a Christmas present from my mother but she said to start using it straight away, so I am not going to argue with her :LOL:

Been using this on my legs this morning after a rough night of not sleeping well. After 5 minutes on each one, I am feeling good.

Just saw this bumped up. The mini is an animal and works great to just take out and use yourself. You can get some nice pressure on harder to reach areas as well being so much lighter then the Pro model.

I used the Theragun for the first time in awhile last night. My back has been really bad this week and I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I slept better last night and woke up with less pain this morning.

It's crazy how relaxed I feel after working myself over with it too. I should really make it a nightly habit.

My neck seized up this week from an old rugby injury. The mini is working over time to get it loosened up each morning and doing wonders for the pain.

A staple on every work trip!

Forgot to do it this morning, was in a rush to get to airport with that -3° white crap on the ground.

I got the Wife a Mini for Christmas, and got that good old reaction when she opened it, "Oh gee ..... thanks." , she was obviously not overwhelmed. Fast forward to the end of the day, best gift I've given her in a while, and now it goes everywhere with her. I've used it enough myself to know there will be a second one in the house sometime soon.

I played 27 with 2 friends on Monday and we had just gotten to the second 9 when my buddies back started tightening up and he mentioned maybe only playing 18. I grabbed the mini from my bag and after a few minutes he was loosened up and good to go. He used it once more later in the round but had no problem playing 27

I take my pro model on golf trips, but the more I see the mini, I wonder if that's not the one I should have bought. The pro is great, don't get me wrong. I love that thing at my house, before and after rounds, etc... But the portability of the mini makes me want one of those.

I take my pro model on golf trips, but the more I see the mini, I wonder if that's not the one I should have bought. The pro is great, don't get me wrong. I love that thing at my house, before and after rounds, etc... But the portability of the mini makes me want one of those.
Gotta have both, IMO. Each one is better than the other for certain things. I love that the Mini is so small, fits in my golf bag or just about anywhere, but I love the Elite because it can reach places the Mini can't, is more powerful and comes with more attachments. I wouldn't want to be without either of them.

I used the Theragun for the first time in awhile last night. My back has been really bad this week and I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I slept better last night and woke up with less pain this morning.

It's crazy how relaxed I feel after working myself over with it too. I should really make it a nightly habit.
My neck seized up this week from an old rugby injury. The mini is working over time to get it loosened up each morning and doing wonders for the pain.
A staple on every work trip!

Forgot to do it this morning, was in a rush to get to airport with that -3° white crap on the ground.
I got the Wife a Mini for Christmas, and got that good old reaction when she opened it, "Oh gee ..... thanks." , she was obviously not overwhelmed. Fast forward to the end of the day, best gift I've given her in a while, and now it goes everywhere with her. I've used it enough myself to know there will be a second one in the house sometime soon.

Any recommendations for favorite attachments? I still only have the standard ball and it's too rough on certain parts of the back, etc. I was looking at the "Thumb", "Supersoft" and "Cone"

Back