There's Going To Be A Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaaang! Again! Boom! All I can say is I need a new job so I can afford to go to more events! Awesome, JB/GG!

Just checked my calendar and it so happens to look like September is WIDE open. Just sayin. Just throwing it out there ha ha
Again thanks to Morgan and JB for all the work that they do as well as TaylorMade for stepping up again.

Umm ummm umm ummm, wow ummm ummm umm umm wow-ier!!!!

I don't know what to say THP and the sponsors are bringing it this year!

Certainly have my attention!

September will have the Vegas Invitational AND this? Wow.

I'm betting this may be in California since the van will be in Nevada already....

Last edited:
Wow it just keeps on coming. I don't know what THP was like prior to me getting here but this year has been nuts! (in a great way)

Pure awesomeness

This place just keeps upping the bar,...what the heck are you gonna do next year:D

Just when you thought it safe to go outside....THP drops another bomb. They never disappoint and always have something big. This should be no different. I'm expecting something Grand!

Dang, I hope this isnt in a place like Myrtle Beach or Vegas. I'd hate to turn it down because I'm already happily committed to the Callaway event. Rest assured, come winter time, if THP does an event in either of those places or a handful of others, I will be foaming at the mouth to get in.

Anything with this kind of teaser is going to be really good. Can't wait to find out more!

That's right. Just when you thought it was time to rest with all of the announcements on here, THP is proud to announce another one. Well not exactly, but tease another one. Here is what you need to know.

THP + TaylorMade Golf
A fabulous resort
A wonderful opportunity
Some special items
The month of September

Its time to kick up the heels and get together for something special.

haha this is crazy *in a good way*

Things just keep coming and keep coming. THP-ier style.

Can't have a party without cake:

IMG_4367.jpg

I need to start trying to make it to some THP events. Im still a little hesitant due to my skill level. But this will be awesome TM and THP. seems like a great time

I'm betting this may be in California since the van will be in Nevada already....

if it's on the coast, I'm down. If it's Palm Springs, then no. I've spent a few Septembers in the Cali desert - I've had my fill.

JB, what did you just do!

Also, I Effin love to party! Bring it on

Very cool. Can't wait to hear more about this!!

I love Parties! I'm booked for Labor Day but good after that weekend!

What can't THP do for all us? Love it!

~Rock

Something in the neighborhood could be very cool, especially if it fits the calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back