THP 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

One-third done. I love what procrastinating will get you!

Not much pressure, I still have over 6 hours to go and 5 more entries.

entered 4 i think, was hard to say what i wanted in less than 50 words, so i wrote some utterly terrible poems.. i hope you dont cry reading them :p

thanks for the competitions again THP.

all the best of wishes to the contestents.

ps: the Mizuno Irons would be nice, :p

Only a few more hours to enter everybody.

Got a few of mine done today at work and doing some more now! Cutting it close, like Im back in school and doing a report the night before!

Entries have been pouring in over the last hour. Do not forget that there is only a few hours left to enter. Also please make sure you include your forum screen name in the email. The bodies are sent over to the companies, but we have to keep a list and make sure that a forum member is entering.

If you win the Mizunos, can you request a ladies version?

If you win the Mizunos, can you request a ladies version?

Unfortunately in this case no. The ladies Sora line is sold out on the media side, so they could not make that switch.

OK, thanks. Makes a difference in the letter!

Wow I didnt realize how difficult it was to stay under 50 words. And I thought my ex had diarrhea of the mouth! Well Im all done and entered! Again, thanks to THP and all the great companies that made this possible. Hopefully you all have lots of Hoilday Cheer!

I'm all done too. It was actually pretty fun to do, whether they make the cut or not.

I'm all done too. It was actually pretty fun to do, whether they make the cut or not.

Yeah, that was pretty fun. Mine were pretty lame, but who know's they may just draw them out of a hat? I hope...

Kevin™;170705 said:
Wow I didnt realize how difficult it was to stay under 50 words. And I thought my ex had diarrhea of the mouth! Well Im all done and entered! Again, thanks to THP and all the great companies that made this possible. Hopefully you all have lots of Hoilday Cheer!

I'm with you Kevin, I could have blabbed on for hundreds of words in each of my entries. 50 was tough, I guess that is part of the fun though too if you think about it.

I love this contest and can't wait to see who wins, good luck everyone!

Down to the last hour! I wonder how many more last-minute entries there are.

Less than half an hour left...so exciting!!!

This one is almost done. Cant wait for the winners to start being announced! Id be curious to know what the total of all entries was at the end.

This one is almost done. Cant wait for the winners to start being announced! Id be curious to know what the total of all entries was at the end.

...for each one ;)

That would be a good number for them to come up with so we can have an idea of our odds.

Or it could be a separate contest where we try to guess the total entries, kinda like those "guess how many Jelly Beans are in the jar" kind of contests.

Except there's no jar of jelly beans to take home if you win :tongue:

This one is officially closed. Thank you to all that entered for some fantastic prizes. We hope you guys had a good time with it. The entries have all been sent in and we will be announcing day 1 tomorrow (Sunday) at 8PM EST.

JB, thanks for organising this wonderful contest and I hope you have stacks of entries. I'm curious what people came up with. I asked my brother to help out on a couple of them and this is what he came up with for the Bridgestone one:

Dear Santa,
Please may I have the Bridgestone balls, because i like bridges and i like stones, and so they are my favourite in the whole world. Last round I lost one ball, but daddy lost 7 of mine so I need lots of balls, so i can play lots and be like Mr Tiger.
Ty (aged 7)

(written before Mr Tiger's indiscretions)

I think it's genius, but sadly it's a little too long (50 words ain't many). That's it for now. You'll all get to see what my other entries were as the prizes are announced :angel: :D

Don't forget guys, we will be announcing the 1st winner tomorrow night at 8PM EST. This will be for day the Adams A7OS Hybrid Iron Set.

715663779_mcW8r-L.jpg

I'll take pictures after I win it. :clapp: :clapp:

Back